• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all Princesses! (2014 Princess half marathon board)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luvchefmic said:
I posted this on another thread but this place seems to be the most active & happy chatty :) my kind of place so I ask, following a link to register (which I did not yet) I ran into 2 things I have questions about: shirt sizes and princess colors:

Shirt sizes TECH shirt: Shirt Size *
(Tech Shirt)
Women's X-Small
Women's Small
Women's Medium
Women's Large
Women's X-Large
Women's XX-Large
Men's Small
Men's Medium
Men's Large
Men's X-Large
Men's XX-Large
Who is your favorite Disney Princess? *
Ariel
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Belle
Cinderella
Jasmine
Merida (Brave)
Rapunzel
Snow White
Tiana

How do the shirt sizes run? I have NO idea since I'm a t-shirt kind of gal how I would know what size ??
also I presume the bib color will be based on your choice of favorite Princess..yes? Is there any way to see these colors, I can guess at some but don't want to assume Thanks Ruthie

I would love to know how the shirts run as well, I am kind of in mediums and larges right now, depending on the fit.

Hey Karen looking at our Princess tickers one of us won't be running the right day :lmao: mine says 8 mos 1 week....6 days and yours says 8 mos.1 week ..4days one of the websites we chose goofed !

It is Sunday Feb 23 right ? :lmao:

Ruthie

Luvchefmic said:
Hey Karen looking at our Princess tickers one of us won't be running the right day :lmao: mine says 8 mos 1 week....6 days and yours says 8 mos.1 week ..4days one of the websites we chose goofed !

It is Sunday Feb 23 right ? :lmao:

Ruthie

Lol! Darn! I hate when I have to start a ticker over! I have no idea which one is wrong but its probably mine!

Lol! Darn! I hate when I have to start a ticker over! I have no idea which one is wrong but its probably mine!

:lmao: I'll have to double check mine in the morning off to work very soon hope we get an answer about the shirts & colors prior to reg nice talking with you

I CANNOT wait til noon tomorrow! It's been killing me that I don't have an AP or Disney Visa so we could register early... DD gets out of school early tomorrow, so we will be online at 11:59 waiting to register! I can't believe how excited I am about this!!!

Us too! I'm so worried that we won't get in for some reason....my DD15 has her heart set on the GSC, and I am no computer whiz so I hope I can do this....wish me luck! Luck to ALL of you registering tomorrow too!! Hope we all check in victorious tomorrow !!

I posted this on another thread but this place seems to be the most active & happy chatty :) my kind of place so I ask, following a link to register (which I did not yet) I ran into 2 things I have questions about: shirt sizes and princess colors:

Shirt sizes TECH shirt: Shirt Size *
(Tech Shirt)
Women's X-Small
Women's Small
Women's Medium
Women's Large
Women's X-Large
Women's XX-Large
Men's Small
Men's Medium
Men's Large
Men's X-Large
Men's XX-Large
Who is your favorite Disney Princess? *
Ariel
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Belle
Cinderella
Jasmine
Merida (Brave)
Rapunzel
Snow White
Tiana

How do the shirt sizes run? I have NO idea since I'm a t-shirt kind of gal how I would know what size ??
also I presume the bib color will be based on your choice of favorite Princess..yes? Is there any way to see these colors, I can guess at some but don't want to assume Thanks Ruthie

In my opinion, the womens runs VERY small. Depends on how you like to wear them though. Womens are generally v-neck, and a womens cut in body, length and sleeves. Personally, for these I'm comfortable in 2 sizes up from what I typically wear in other shirts. I do not like form fitting stuff at all though.

I CANNOT wait til noon tomorrow! It's been killing me that I don't have an AP or Disney Visa so we could register early... DD gets out of school early tomorrow, so we will be online at 11:59 waiting to register! I can't believe how excited I am about this!!!

I AM SO Excited too! I'm not signed up yet, but already getting costume ideas! We can do it! :cool1:

In my opinion, the womens runs VERY small. Depends on how you like to wear them though. Womens are generally v-neck, and a womens cut in body, length and sleeves. Personally, for these I'm comfortable in 2 sizes up from what I typically wear in other shirts. I do not like form fitting stuff at all though.

Agree with You...originally ordered a small and exchanged it for a medium at the PHM expo. That has been true for most of my workout shirts that are fitted....there is fitted and then there is tight !

Hello everyone! I'm too excited about the Princess Half. This is will be my second Half marathon, but my first Disney! OMG! I can't take the anticipation.

Happy running to all. :)

How strict do you think runDisney is when looking up times. I just checked the registration that I did for me & my friend. Apparently I put down a 10k time of 1:08:00 when it was really 1:08:20. If they do double check it, do you think those 20 seconds will matter?

belle2211 said:
How strict do you think runDisney is when looking up times. I just checked the registration that I did for me & my friend. Apparently I put down a 10k time of 1:08:00 when it was really 1:08:20. If they do double check it, do you think those 20 seconds will matter?

They are really strict. However, 20 seconds is not an issue. I had a time rejected bc of a nickname issue. However, they notified me via email with plenty of time to sort it out. I think you're a-okay.

Us too! I'm so worried that we won't get in for some reason....my DD15 has her heart set on the GSC, and I am no computer whiz so I hope I can do this....wish me luck! Luck to ALL of you registering tomorrow too!! Hope we all check in victorious tomorrow !!
Good luck! Fingers crossed that everyone gets in :goodvibes.

Someone posted something with a link to the princess colors a couple of days ago. Those of you that are wondering which princess to pick to get the color bib you want may want to find that. Sorry...I'm not sure when it was posted, but it was on this thread maybe on Friday or Saturday. I don't think the link showed all the princesses, but it had maybe 8 of them.

We are just not ready to sign up tomorrow. Still need to figure out who will be running. For sure, DD and DH...but not sure about me and DS. Will the PHM fill up really fast or should we be ok if we wait a few weeks?

We are only wanting the PHM not the GSC.

Somehow I was able to register yesterday. My friend picked Ariel and I see last year's bib was green. I picked Merida and I guess I will just have to wait to see that bib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter