Calling all October 4 closers!

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
Hope you don't mind but I'm doing another check to see who has received their permanent cards. Our temporary cards expired on December 18 and we still do not have our permanent ones yet! We are heading to WDW next Thursday and I was really hoping they would be here by now. I know some of you have gotten yours, am I the only one who hasn't? Also, how many of you (if any!) received the DVC totebag? Thanks!

Finally got our cards, but no tote bag!

keywest.gif

after I called last week and unforturnately got a little curt with MS. The cards and bag arrived the middle of this week. The message I got was that they were having "systems problems" with the Oct. 4th closings, but all is well with the world now - except I won't be back in WDW for another 343 days.

Still NONE. Closed Oct. 4th, contacted MS via email the first week on January. MS responded quickly via email and said they would get new ones out, but Nothing yet. Last week we got a follow up call from our CM. He new we would be going to BWV in March, and wanted to know if he could meet us and show us WLV. We said yes, but also told him we hadn't received our cards yet. He also said he would follow up on it. What do you think our chances are of having cards in hand before our departure date of March 15th ??? This is getting to be very worrisome as it seems so simple, but yet so difficult to rectify.

bwv_logo_trans.gif

WDW:
76,77,78,87,FW
92,Offsite
95 POL
96(2), GF,Offsite
97,GF
98,99,00,FW
8/00 DVC member
3/2001 BWV
11/2001 BWV

We still haven't received our cards yet either.
I also called about 3 weeks ago and was told that
they were having some problems and that we should
be getting them soon.

Hi, there!

My husband and I received our tote bag and our plastic license plate, but we have not received our permanant member cards yet! Two out of three isn't too bad, I suppose....but I'd rather have the cards than the license plate!

Good luck with getting all of your entitled goods!

Enjoy WDW!
:-)

Kara

[This message was edited by KaraKW on 04-19-01 at 11:54 PM.]

We got the tote bag when we got our signed copies of our paperwork back from the CM. The car plate we got with our 'refer a friend package'. I believe that there is a second blue, large tote bag that comes with the membership cards. Is this correct ??

bwv_logo_trans.gif

WDW:
76,77,78,87,FW
92,Offsite
95 POL
96(2), GF,Offsite
97,GF
98,99,00,FW
8/00 DVC member
3/2001 BWV
11/2001 BWV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter