Calling all November ...

hopefully we'll be there - DD's passport is missing (we live overseas)...
we'll be hanging out at the embassy tomorrow to get an emergency passport (we leave for the states tomorrow night).

will you have lime green mickey heads?

it will just be the two of us - DD and me (DS and DH can't make it this time).

DD is tall and thin and blond - i'm pretty much the opposite (short, fat, and brunnette :lmao: )

Wow! I hope she is able to get her passport!!

We are a family of four, me-pooh shaped, my husband, tall with a mustache, my son, "chocolate" flavored, and my daughter she is one, small and blonde, looks like TINK. If you see us you will know us , come up and say HI!

What are lime green mickey heads and where do I get them?

Wow! I hope she is able to get her passport!!

We are a family of four, me-pooh shaped, my husband, tall with a mustache, my son, "chocolate" flavored, and my daughter she is one, small and blonde, looks like TINK. If you see us you will know us , come up and say HI!

What are lime green mickey heads and where do I get them?

i just searched "lime green" on the disboards to find out - apparently, "disers" wear anything lime green or tie something lime green to their bags, etc Like wearing a lime green shirt, tying a lime green ribbon to their backpack or stroller, or attaching a lime green mickey head....

shirts can be a problem however, since so many 'regular' people wear lime green shirts...

anyway....that's what i found when i did a search of the threads...

i don't have anything lime green yet....right now i'm waiting to see if she'll get her passport.....then maybe i'll work on the lime green mickey heads or a ribbon or something..

you can get lime green mickey heads from the paint department at Home Depot. That is what they are talking about.

so i'm not going to ask why home depot would have lime green mickey heads...

Home Depot carries a Disney line of paints and the the paint sample cards have the color in the shape of Mickey's head. I believe the color is called alien green. I think a lot of people cut out the Mickey head, laminate it, and attach it to their backback, stroller, etc.

I am just trying to patiently wait a few more weeks. It feels like time is dragging. We are thinking about doing MVMCP on the 16th.

Home Depot carries a Disney line of paints and the the paint sample cards have the color in the shape of Mickey's head. I believe the color is called alien green. I think a lot of people cut out the Mickey head, laminate it, and attach it to their backback, stroller, etc.

OK, I finally get it!! Off to home depot tomorrow! Is that how so many people meet each other when they are disney? They see the lime green and then go and say HI! I'll be on the look out for the lime green mickey heads and be sure to say HI. Probably put a lime green ribbon or something on the stroller too.

If anyone sees us...please stop and say HI!

YEAH!!! November is HERE!!

Only 2 days left until we're at the Happiest Place on Earth! (and do I ever have a lot of packing to finish!)

November 26 - December 1 @ Boardwalk Inn. We are taking the red eye flight out of Los Angeles on Nov. 25th. Going to maximize our time as best we can.

This is my husband's first trip, my third. We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary.

There will be 13 of us at the Pop from Nov. 18 - Nov. 23!

Only 17 days and counting!

Nikita

:cool1:

Same here... 18 - 23 but we will be at All Star Sports. What a way to spend THanksgiving!:thumbsup2

party:

November is here!!!! I can't wait until the 13th at 3:00......we are leaving then!! :banana: I want to go so bad.:cloud9: :santa:

Nov. 25-Dec 2 POFQ Driving down from the shores of lake Erie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter