Calling All Men

I just discovered these boards very recently, but am already hooked... :surfweb:

Our Disney experience as a family consists (so far) of one week at Disneyland (off-resort), but am in the advanced planning stages of a major extended family splurge at WDW (a week at Beach Club for 14 people), and we are also very seriously considering buying into DVC as well. Fifteen winters in northern Alberta tends to make one yearn for a warmer climate about this time of year... -40 temps will do that :eek:

Look forward to getting to know the other Disney Dads on here, and taking full advantage of your knowledge and experience when it comes time to plan that big vacation.

John

Not sure about addicted, but I do seem to spend a little bit of time on here each day. Haven 't been a member for very long yet, but I do enjoy the wealth of info and answers to questions I find on here. Now that we're DVC members, I expect I will use this more and more.

I guess it could be said I'm addicted. But only a little. I can survive without posing each day.

Anyone else think it's strange that we've made it to this many posts from guys and NO ONE HAS MENTIONED BEER?:lmao:

Anyone else think it's strange that we've made it to this many posts from guys and NO ONE HAS MENTIONED BEER?:lmao:

Well lets stop the nonsense then. Grabbed a couple of the Harpoon 100 Barrel Series at my local beer mart. Session 17 - English Style Old Ale and Session 22 - Firth of Forth (Scottish) Ale. :drinking1

I am a junkie just ask my wife.LOL I have planned are last two trips to WDW and have used this board for most of my info. I have picked the brain of many good people on this board and that has made our family vacation a lot of fun to plan. Dave

I have been a member for many years. I usually check the boards every day. I do not post that often though since I rarely have much to add. I was not raised on Disney, in fact my first trip was when I was 29. My wife got me hooked when she dragged my beer swilled butt down here on our honeymoon.

I am not a Disney "nut" but I admit I am hooked on this board. We are going on a cruise and then spening 3 days on site. I changed my mind 4 times about the hotel we were staying at, before my wife goes "Just make a freakin' decision!" After considering DD Hilton, POP, CSR I finally decided on POR.

See ya in May!

Started lurking at the end of last year, looking for hints before the marathon. Joined today to give some advice to people planning for next year's insanity... I mean race.

With the next trip with DD in 20 days, it's hard not to be an addict. Then there is the summer trip, and that Everest race looks like fun...

I have been a member for many years. I usually check the boards every day. I do not post that often though since I rarely have much to add. I was not raised on Disney, in fact my first trip was when I was 29. My wife got me hooked when she dragged my beer swilled butt down here on our honeymoon.
look everyone he said beer. I am sam adams beer man.:drinking1
SmAdams.jpg

So what type of beer does everyone else like to drink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter