Calling all May 17th, 2012 Dream cruisers!!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

We just booked this cruise...was significantly more expensive (about $500) than the last time I checked the website, figured we better lock it in before it went even higher! DD will be turning 9 on this cruise, we plan to surprise her with it. :cool1:

Not many of us on this thread yet. And yet we had a tough time finding an available stateroom miship in our category.

This will be a second cruise for me (last DCL was a 7 day on the Magic in 2007).

And a first DCL cruise for a best friend.

So hello fellow Dream cruisers!

Hi everyone! I am glad more people have joined this group! We will traveling with our kids, ages 12, 9 and 7. At this point both sets of grandparents have booked, as well, although one is considering canceling. This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited!

I have read a bit on the fish extender things.. but don't know much about them. I would like to learn more!

Hi everyone! I am glad more people have joined this group! We will traveling with our kids, ages 12, 9 and 7. At this point both sets of grandparents have booked, as well, although one is considering canceling. This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited!

I have read a bit on the fish extender things.. but don't know much about them. I would like to learn more!

Hee's hoping all the grandparents join you!

We will be boarding the ship on our 10 year anniversary. We will have our three children 13, 12, 9 and my mother with us. We will also be cruising with Barrymommy's family who are our very good friends. Its one big family occasion for us!!

I am so glad to see more people joining this thread. I look forward to "chatting" over the next 11 months :)

My kids (both boys) will be 12 and 10 at the time of cruising. And we just found out we are expecting our third child due in March. There is a forum on fish extenders, I will see if I can find the thread.

My kids (both boys) will be 12 and 10 at the time of cruising. And we just found out we are expecting our third child due in March. There is a forum on fish extenders, I will see if I can find the thread.

just adding to previous poster - this is one of the FE threads:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=41963578#post41963578

I am leaning towards not doing FE gift exchange since its only a 3 night cruise. There is not much time to see and do all on the ship in that short time and BF is thinking hitting different decks for staterooms is going to take up some of that time. Sooooo - not certain yet if we will do it.

Congrats on the addition to your family! How exciting! We will traveling with a 12 year old boy, 9 year old boy and a 7 year old girl. Sounds like a lot of our kids will be playing together in the kids clubs!!

just adding to previous poster - this is one of the FE threads:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=41963578#post41963578

I am leaning towards not doing FE gift exchange since its only a 3 night cruise. There is not much time to see and do all on the ship in that short time and BF is thinking hitting different decks for staterooms is going to take up some of that time. Sooooo - not certain yet if we will do it.

That is very true...we don't want to spend the little amount of time we have on the ship doing that. Maybe we will just decorate our door and save the FE thing for another longer cruise, if we do one.

I wondered how many of you are planning (or have) passports? We have decided not to purchase them, but I know Morehousemommy is getting them. I know Disney highly recommends them, but I don't really want to spend the $500 on them, and we technically don't need them. Of course, my husband and I have them, but they expire 3 months before we go. We are also not planning on getting off the boat in Nassau, only on Castaway Cay.

Just catching up again with all.

We WILL be decorating our stateroom door. It is soooo much fun and we are going to change magnets every day.

Both of us have passports from previous trips. It is also nice to get your passports stamped for - at least on this cruise - the Bahamas.

ttyl
DisGal

Have fun on your May 17 cruise! Unfortunately we are no longer going to be sailing with you because I will be having a baby in March and want a little bit more time in between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter