Calling all map experts??????????

beebumble

DIS Veteran
Please.....Does anyone know if there is a printer friendly version of the Islands of Adventure Map. I dont want to use $5o in ink to print one out:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Thanks and have a seusical day
:cheer2:

When are you going? PM me and I can send you an actual map. :flower3:

Your best bet is to get someone to mail you an actual park map. The ones online suck IMO. My vacation isn't until Nov 3rd-10th but I don't mind mailing you one if your vacation is after mine.

PM if interested

I was going to suggest hitting print from the site. Then when your printing icon pops up, hit properties. There should be different tabs. One of them will have print in grayscale.
*Hint Greyscale is also a great way to make coloring pages.

Thank you for your help
Unfortunately I am leaving in a week and snail mail would take too long for Canada. Thanks again
Looking at the brochure was great. I tried to copy it but it would only allow the image and no words.
At least I got to look at it:surfweb:
Have a great night

Thanks, Damo! I had asked for this in another post but I must not have been clear in my request and I couldn't find it on the Universal site. This is perfect for planning.

Thank you for your help
Unfortunately I am leaving in a week and snail mail would take too long for Canada. Thanks again
Looking at the brochure was great. I tried to copy it but it would only allow the image and no words.
At least I got to look at it:surfweb:
Have a great night

Do a screen cap and then print that if you can't just click on print. Should be able to just print individual pages since it is a pdf file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter