• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

calling all kids on the BRRiliant Klondlike Cruise to Alaska-Aug. 23rd - Aug.30 2011

i'm on floor 6 too!:cool1: my room number is 6608:grouphug: ur perry good friend, jeanne :ccat:

Hi Jeanne, :wave2:
How are you? That's so cool! We'll be on the same deck!:woohoo: Our room is REALLY close to yours, like 4 rooms away! Who are your favorite Disney charachters? I like all of them but my FAVORITES are, Oswald, Stitch, and Pluto. What is your favorite color? Mine are blue and purple.
:cheer2:I can't wait to meet you (if you come to the meet:grouphug:) or for this cruise!:cheer2::grouphug:
Your friend,
:stitch::stitch2:Maddy:music:

How are you? That's so cool! We'll be on the same deck!:woohoo: Our room is REALLY close to yours, like 4 rooms away! Who are your favorite Disney charachters? I like all of them but my FAVORITES are, Oswald, Stitch, and Pluto. What is your favorite color? Mine are blue and purple.
:cheer2:I can't wait to meet you (if you come to the meet:grouphug:) or for this cruise!:cheer2::grouphug:
Your friend,

im great thx for asking! i like everyone but my #1 favs or dale and perry my favorite color is blue and when i was little my fav color was purple lol :laughing:

hi maddy, we r going to hav a blast being tht we're on the same deck and all:grouphug: i CANT wait to meet u or for the cruise:sail:! it is gunna be awesome! ur perry good friend, :ccat:jeanne:ccat:

Hi Adriane!
I'm Sophia and i am from west Texas, originally from NC. I leave the 20th, and we are flying into Seattle.
Can't wait for the cruise!

Hi Sophia :wave2:
How are you? I am good. What deck are you staying on? I am on deck 2:thumbsup2 Who are your favorite Disney characters? I like Pluto, Marie, Chip, Patch, Kiara, Nala, Simba, and the rest of Mickey and his friends!! pluto: Is it still really warm where you live? I heard there has been a very bad drougt where you live:scared1: I am actually in South Dakota right now!!:banana::woohoo::cheer2: This morning, we drove through a town called Adrian, it wasn't spelled the same, but it was still cool going through a town with my name. :thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug:
Your "Disney" Friend,
Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I'm good. Sure, I'll ask Katherine, that would be cool, meeting in the terminal!!!! We did decorate our door in the past, but I don't know if we will this time.
:cheer2:I can't wait for this cruise! Or to meet you!:cheer2::grouphug::woohoo:
Your "Mouse"keteer friend,
P.S. How is your car ride?

Hi Maddy,:wave2:
How are you? I am good. Yeah, that would be cool to meet you in the terminal!!:banana::thumbsup2:) My car ride has been good. We are right now in South Dakota and this morning we went through a town called Adrian, Minnesota. :thumbsup2It was cool to go through a town with my name, even if it wasn't spelled the same as my name.:thumbsup2 Right now we are watching High School Musical. I wonder how Katherine is liking Vancouver and what she is doing today. :confused3What are you all doing today? Have you started packing yet?
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug::banana::cheer2:
Your 'Mouse'keteer Friend,
Adriane pluto:
P.S. WE MEET IN 1 WEEK!!!!!!:banana::cheer2::woohoo::banana:

this will be my 2nd cruise and i am soo exicted! we leave on saturday and i would love to play hide-and-seek on the ship

Hi Jeanne,
How are you? I am good. Who are your favorite Disney Characters? I like Pluto, Marie, Patch, Chip, Nala, Kiara, Simba, and the rest of Mickey and his friends.pluto: Are you early or late seating? I am late seating.:thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:cheer2::banana:
Your "Disney" Friend,
Adrianepluto:
p.s. 1 more week!!!:banana::woohoo::cheer2:

Hello, my name is Allison. I have five siblings (Craig-19, Myself-16, Hannah-14, Zachary-13, Madison-12, and Haley-11) and we are all very excited for this trip! This will be our third Disney Cruise, but the excitement never dulls. I just thought I 'd come on here and get to know some of you guys ahead of time. Also; have any of you returning cruisers ever played hide and seek on the ship? It is so much fun! I am planning on bringing plenty of walkie-talkies, and anyone is welcome to join me—the more the merrier! :rotfl:

Hi Allison,
I'm sarah i'm 13 but my brother sean is 16 this wil;l be my 5th cruse 4th disney cruse it would be a lot of fun to plat hide and seek on the cruse ship espeally if you know it well. What state do you live in or country (if not from USA)

SARAH:cool1::jumping1::rainbow::shamrock::badpc:
6days till are cruse departs from vancover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIi everyone
6 days till we depart cant wait but hope im packed the last few weeks have been crazy camp then a dance comptition then the irish fair i so tired frrom that but will live (have i mentioned i do irish dance??????????????????) but still i've only packed clothes no shoes or shampoo hope i don't forget anthing :eek: my mom so nervious she will be freaking out till the cruse

SARAH:banana::faint::badpc::jumping1::rainbow::mickeyjum:goofy::donald::ccat:

HIi everyone
6 days till we depart cant wait but hope im packed the last few weeks have been crazy camp then a dance comptition then the irish fair i so tired frrom that but will live (have i mentioned i do irish dance??????????????????) but still i've only packed clothes no shoes or shampoo hope i don't forget anthing :eek: my mom so nervious she will be freaking out till the cruse

SARAH:banana::faint::badpc::jumping1::rainbow::mickeyjum:goofy::donald::ccat:

Hi Sarah, :wave2:
How are you? What airline are you flying-and what time are you leaving? I'm asking, because we're both from the same place, and maybe we could meet AT the air port!:woohoo:
:woohoo:I can't wait to meet you for this cruise, OR to meet you!:woohoo::grouphug::cheer2:
Your frined,
WE LEAVE IN 3 (4 but I'm not counting today) DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Maddy,:wave2:
How are you? I am good. Yeah, that would be cool to meet you in the terminal!!:banana::thumbsup2:) My car ride has been good. We are right now in South Dakota and this morning we went through a town called Adrian, Minnesota. :thumbsup2It was cool to go through a town with my name, even if it wasn't spelled the same as my name.:thumbsup2 Right now we are watching High School Musical. I wonder how Katherine is liking Vancouver and what she is doing today. :confused3What are you all doing today? Have you started packing yet?
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug::banana::cheer2:
Your 'Mouse'keteer Friend,
Adriane pluto:
P.S. WE MEET IN 1 WEEK!!!!!!:banana::cheer2::woohoo::banana:

Hi Adriane, :wave:
How are you? I sent you a PM. That's good that your car ride is good! I'm really excited!!!! :hyper:
I mean, it feels like yesterday, we were just being told we were going on this cruise! That's so cool you drove through a town with your name! (NOT spelled the same though). I hope she IS liking it!
:woohoo::cheer2:I can't wait to meet you, or for this cruise!!!:cheer2::grouphug:
Your "mouse"keteer friend,
:stitch::stitch2:Maddy:hyper:

WE LEAVE IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

hi maddy, we r going to hav a blast being tht we're on the same deck and all:grouphug: i CANT wait to meet u or for the cruise:sail:! it is gunna be awesome! ur perry good friend, :ccat:jeanne:ccat:

and i will be at the meet to!

im great thx for asking! i like everyone but my #1 favs or dale and perry my favorite color is blue and when i was little my fav color was purple lol :laughing:

How are you? That's good that you're good, you're welcome! That's so cool you'll be at the meet!:woohoo: We are going to have a blast being on the same deck!:cheer2:
:cheer2::woohoo:I can't wait to meet you or for this cruise!:cheer2::woohoo::grouphug:
Your friend,
WE LEAVE IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::cheer2:

Hi Allison,
How are you? I am good. My name is Adriane and I am 13. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister; they are Zachary - 8, Stephanie - 7 , Isaac- 4, and Vincent - 1.:)
Where are you from? I am from SW Wisconsin. This will be my 9th Disney Cruise! :banana::thumbsup2When do you leave for this trip? I leave tomorrow:woohoo::banana: because we are driving, but I will keep writing on the road hopefully:):thumbsup2:) I like to play hide- and - seek but I have never played it on the ship. How do you play? I would like to join. What deck are you staying on? I am on deck 2:thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug::cheer2::grouphug:
Your "Disney" Friend,
Adriane pluto:
P.S. There is a kid's meet at the Promegrade Lounge at 3:00 p.m. the 1st day. ( same as the adults )

Hi, Adriane! I am doing great. I am so excited for this trip!! I'm from Duluth, MN. (I've noticed that there are alot of people coming from Minnesota.) I'm on deck one (1030 & 1032 because I have a big family) I leave this coming monday. We are flying out of Minneapolis (by the way, is anyone else from MN flying out of the cities on monday night?)
HIDE AND SEEK: Hide in groups. Usually we split into two groups and each gets a walkie talkie. One group hides somewhere on the ship, ant the other team finds the hiders. You can get clues through the walkie talkie and the hiding team can always change hiding places. We usually play at night, its a lot more fun (kind of like night games, if you've ever done that) The more people, the funner it is, so all are welcome. I plan on coming to the meeting on the first day and I'll be going to the Vibe, too. Looking forward to meeting you!
-Allison :cool1:

How are you? That's good that you're good, you're welcome! That's so cool you'll be at the meet!:woohoo: We are going to have a blast being on the same deck!:cheer2:
:cheer2::woohoo:I can't wait to meet you or for this cruise!:cheer2::woohoo::grouphug:
Your friend,
WE LEAVE IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::cheer2:

i CANT wait for the cruise or to meet u it is gunna be awesome! i hope we dont hav to learn anything:teacher: unless its cool stuff tht we learn lol ur perry good friend, jeanne

Hi Jeanne,
How are you? I am good. Who are your favorite Disney Characters? I like Pluto, Marie, Patch, Chip, Nala, Kiara, Simba, and the rest of Mickey and his friends.pluto: Are you early or late seating? I am late seating.:thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:cheer2::banana:
Your "Disney" Friend,
Adrianepluto:
p.s. 1 more week!!!:banana::woohoo::cheer2:

hi adriane,
im great thx for asking!i like the whole gang but my #1 favs r dale and perry and snow white of course. idk if i am late seating or early seating:confused3 i CANT wait!
ur perry good friend, :ccat:jeanne:sail::ccat:

Hi Sophia :wave2:
How are you? I am good. What deck are you staying on? I am on deck 2:thumbsup2 Who are your favorite Disney characters? I like Pluto, Marie, Chip, Patch, Kiara, Nala, Simba, and the rest of Mickey and his friends!! pluto: Is it still really warm where you live? I heard there has been a very bad drougt where you live:scared1: I am actually in South Dakota right now!!:banana::woohoo::cheer2: This morning, we drove through a town called Adrian, it wasn't spelled the same, but it was still cool going through a town with my name. :thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug:
Your "Disney" Friend,
Adriane pluto:

Hey!
I am on deck 5 and 7.It is really hot here, so we are looking forward to the cool weather up north! Where we live it is all desert so you never notice if there is a drought or not, lol. When do you start school? I start September 6th. That is really funny! so far i only have the Haggia Sofia.

-Sophia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter