• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

calling all kids on the BRRiliant Klondlike Cruise to Alaska-Aug. 23rd - Aug.30 2011

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I'm good AND excited! We leave in less then a week! That would be REALLY cool if our tables were right next to each other! I don't know what time our check-in is.:confused3 But I'll let you know when I find out.:) I hope you feel better soon!
:cheer2::woohoo:I can't wait to meet you, or for this cruise!:cheer2::woohoo::grouphug:
Your friend,
:stitch::stitch2:Maddy:music:
P.S. I can tie-die the shirts TODAY! I don't think they'll have a Mickey Mouse head on them, I was looking at directions and it seemed really hard! So I think I'll just do a swirl, for everyone with different colors!

Hi Maddy,
How are you? I am good. It's okay you can not make a Mickey Head, I think a tye- dye shirt with just swirls is neat!!:banana::woohoo: It would be so neat if we had the same check-in time, if we did, then maybe you and I could meet in the terminal:woohoo::yay::cheer2: I have a question, how do you make tye- dye shirts?:confused3 I have never made one before. You do not need to tell me every step, just I am wondering the basic steps. Do you decorate your door with magnets? I do.:thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for the cruise!!:grouphug:
Your 'Mouse'keteer Friend,
Adriane pluto:
P.S. What does my tye-dye shirt look like?:)

Hi Adriane! How are you? I am good. I made my "Mouse"keteer nametag yesterday, and I put it in my lanyard from the Med. cruise last year. It says "Hi! I am one of the "Mouse"keteers!" and then I wrote my name underneath. We decorate our doors with magnets too, we started last cruise, on our first cruise we didn't. I love the magnets! Today we are just finishing some last minute packing and chores, and later tonight, my grandma is coming over to my house (she's coming on the cruise, but only in a week) to celebrate my birthday early. Have fun at the festival! I can't wait to meet you!:grouphug:
Your "Mouse"keteer friend,
Katherine:yay:

Hi Katherine,
How are you? I am good. Wow ! This thread has been busy today!! YEAH!!!:goodvibes I think I am going to make my nametag tonight. I love the magnets too, I especially like looking at everyone 's designs. We are just finishing packing too and some last minute things to do as well. Have FUN at your early birthday celebration with your grandma and family! :woohoo::yay:Thanks, the festival was fun!! :banana:Do you collect Disney pins? I do, I like to wear my pins on a lanyard during the cruise. I do not trade my pins though.
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug:
Adriane pluto:
P.S. Do you think you will still be writing once you get in Vancouver? I will probably be still writing while we are driving.:cheer2:

Hi everyone!:wave2: I just finished cleaning my room. :laundy: We always clean the house before we go on a vacation!:confused3 Oh well; my room looks WONDERful now!:rotfl: A little while ago I weighed my carry on backpack, and it was only 6 pounds!!!::yes:: The limit is 20 pounds!!!!!!!:scared1: Have any of you guys read A Wrinkle In Time? I have, it's my favourite book! I'm bringing it to read on the plane. :teeth: I'm really excited for the cruise, and my week in Vancouver!:tongue: Sorry, it must seem like I'm talking a mile a minute!:hyper: Anyways, I can't wait to meet you!!!!!:grouphug:
Your "Mouse"keteer::MickeyMo friend
Katherine :crazy:

Hi Katherine,
How are you? I am good. We always try to clean the house too before we leave , I say try because with 3 younger brothers and 1 sister, it can be sometimes hard to keep things clean:laundy: I have never read A Wrinkle in Time. What is it about? I am bringing alot of books too for when we drive, I think I have like 6 books.:thumbsup2 I love to read!!!!!:) :cheer2:
I can't wait to meet you either and for this cruise!!:grouphug:
Adriane pluto:

My name tag is done!!:goodvibes:) Yeah!!:banana::woohoo:
I can't wait to meet you all and for this cruise!!:thumbsup2:grouphug::cheer2:
Adriane pluto:

Hi Katherine,
How are you? I am good. Wow ! This thread has been busy today!! YEAH!!!:goodvibes I think I am going to make my nametag tonight. I love the magnets too, I especially like looking at everyone 's designs. We are just finishing packing too and some last minute things to do as well. Have FUN at your early birthday celebration with your grandma and family! :woohoo::yay:Thanks, the festival was fun!! :banana:Do you collect Disney pins? I do, I like to wear my pins on a lanyard during the cruise. I do not trade my pins though.
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug:
Adriane pluto:
P.S. Do you think you will still be writing once you get in Vancouver? I will probably be still writing while we are driving.:cheer2:

Hi Adriane! How are you? I am good!:goodvibes Thanks, it was fun!!!:woohoo: I collect Disney pins too, I wear them everywhere. Wow! We have a lot in common because I don't trade them either! I can't wait to meet you!:grouphug: We leave tomorrow!!!!!
Katherine :yay:

Hi Katherine,
How are you? I am good. We always try to clean the house too before we leave , I say try because with 3 younger brothers and 1 sister, it can be sometimes hard to keep things clean:laundy: I have never read A Wrinkle in Time. What is it about? I am bringing alot of books too for when we drive, I think I have like 6 books.:thumbsup2 I love to read!!!!!:) :cheer2:
I can't wait to meet you either and for this cruise!!:grouphug:
Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane! How are you? I am good! A Wrinkle In Time is about a girl named Meg Murry, who has a brother named Charles Wallace and a friend named Calvin. Meg and Charles' father has been gone a long time, and no one knows why. On a stormy night, Meg, Charles and her mom are up, and an old lady knocks on the door. The old lady is named Mrs. Whatsit. And she tells them, "There is such a thing as a tesseract". The next day Meg, Charles and Calvin are outside, when Mrs. Whatsit comes back with her two sisters Mrs. Who and Mrs. Which. Then, Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who and Mrs.Which bring them to another dimension, and then others. They finally come to a dimension where Meg's father is captured. In this demension there is an evil thing called The Thing, or IT, I can't remember. Meg manages to break through the Thing and save her father, but Chales Wallace is in a trance because of the Thing, and she can't save him.Together, Meg, her father and Calvin escape to another dimension, where they meet creatures, Meg names one of them Aunt Beast. Eventually, Meg gets back Charles and with the help of Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who and Mrs. Which help them get home, after defeating the Thing.
Sorry that was so LONG!!!!!!! It is a good book though. I can't wait to meet you!
Katherine

Hi Adriane! How are you? I am good!:goodvibes Thanks, it was fun!!!:woohoo: I collect Disney pins too, I wear them everywhere. Wow! We have a lot in common because I don't trade them either! I can't wait to meet you!:grouphug: We leave tomorrow!!!!!
Katherine :yay:

Hi Adriane! How are you? I am good! A Wrinkle In Time is about a girl named Meg Murry, who has a brother named Charles Wallace and a friend named Calvin. Meg and Charles' father has been gone a long time, and no one knows why. On a stormy night, Meg, Charles and her mom are up, and an old lady knocks on the door. The old lady is named Mrs. Whatsit. And she tells them, "There is such a thing as a tesseract". The next day Meg, Charles and Calvin are outside, when Mrs. Whatsit comes back with her two sisters Mrs. Who and Mrs. Which. Then, Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who and Mrs.Which bring them to another dimension, and then others. They finally come to a dimension where Meg's father is captured. In this demension there is an evil thing called The Thing, or IT, I can't remember. Meg manages to break through the Thing and save her father, but Chales Wallace is in a trance because of the Thing, and she can't save him.Together, Meg, her father and Calvin escape to another dimension, where they meet creatures, Meg names one of them Aunt Beast. Eventually, Meg gets back Charles and with the help of Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who and Mrs. Which help them get home, after defeating the Thing.
Sorry that was so LONG!!!!!!! It is a good book though. I can't wait to meet you!
Katherine

Hi Katherine,
How are you? I am good. Glad to hear that it was FUN!!:woohoo::cheer2: Wow! We do have alot in common!!:thumbsup2 What is your favortie one? I don't know which one is my favorite, I like them all!! :banana: Wow !That does sound like a good book!!! I will have to read that sometime!!I can't believe we both leave tomorrow!! I probably won't be able to sleep tonight since I am so excited!! :woohoo::cheer2:Do you think you will still be writing once you are in Vancouver? I am probably going to write on our way to Vancouver.
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!
Adriane pluto:
Adriane pluto:

Hi Maddy,
How are you? I am good. It's okay you can not make a Mickey Head, I think a tye- dye shirt with just swirls is neat!!:banana::woohoo: It would be so neat if we had the same check-in time, if we did, then maybe you and I could meet in the terminal:woohoo::yay::cheer2: I have a question, how do you make tye- dye shirts?:confused3 I have never made one before. You do not need to tell me every step, just I am wondering the basic steps. Do you decorate your door with magnets? I do.:thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for the cruise!!:grouphug:
Adriane pluto:
P.S. What does my tye-dye shirt look like?:)

Hi Adriane, :wave:
How are you? I'm good. I found out how to make other shirts, so there's more then that. I'll bring 3, one for each of us, unless Sophie and Sarah reply again, then I'll bring 5 one for each of us. If it's 5 or 3 you can pick what one you want. I'll just tell all the steps:
What you need:
-You can just buy a tie-dieing kit at Michale's, or Target, (8-10$)
How do do it:
-You need to soak the shirt(s) in soda ash for 20 min. then, take them out and follow the instructions to make your design.
-The kit will have tie-die pouter, put that in the bottle then fill it with water.
-Make your design
-Put rubber bands around were you want different colors to be (so it doesn't leak through)
-Spray or (depending on the kind you buy) spray, or squirt it on.
-Wrap it in saran rap
-Leave it in there for 2 days
-Take it out, and let dry
-Wring it out, until water is clear, or until it's close to being clear
-Let it dry
-Enjoy! And wear!
That's how you make it!:goodvibes
:woohoo::yay::cheer2:I can't wait to meet you! Or for this cruise!:woohoo::cheer2::grouphug:
P.S. Our check-in time is 10:30-11:00 maybe we'll be there at the same time!

Hi Maddy!:) How are you? I am good. How come you may start over?:confused3
Katherine:rotfl:

Hi Maddy, again! How are you? I'm good. I'm just bringing A Wrinkle In Time because it's my favourite! I can't wait to meet you either!
Katherine:laughing:

Hi Katherine, :wave2:

Hi Maddy, once again! How are you, I'm good! I bet the tie-dye looks WONDERful!!!!!!!!!!! What colour is mine?
Katherine:wizard:

Hi Katherine, :wave:
How are you? I'm good. I made a random ones and you can choose from 3 or 5, it depends on if Sarah and Sohpia reply.

Have you ever read "Percy Jackson and the Olympians"? Or "Harry Potter"? Those are my 2 Favorite series!
Your "Mouse"Keteer friend,
:stitch::stitch2:Maddy

How are you? I'm good, I started over because I messed up.
:cheer2:I can't wait to meet you, or for this cruise!:cheer2::grouphug::woohoo:
P.S. What is your check-in time? If it's 10:30-11:00 or 11:00-11:30, want to meet at the terminal?

Hello, my name is Allison. I have five siblings (Craig-19, Myself-16, Hannah-14, Zachary-13, Madison-12, and Haley-11) and we are all very excited for this trip! This will be our third Disney Cruise, but the excitement never dulls. I just thought I 'd come on here and get to know some of you guys ahead of time. Also; have any of you returning cruisers ever played hide and seek on the ship? It is so much fun! I am planning on bringing plenty of walkie-talkies, and anyone is welcome to join me—the more the merrier! :rotfl:

Hi my name is Jeanne. I am 11. I have a 13 year old brother. I am using my brother's account.

I am excited for the cruise. I like Perry the Platypus and Dale. I may join up with you during the meet on the first day:grouphug:, because my mom is also going to the meet.

Hi Adriane, :wave:
How are you? I'm good. I found out how to make other shirts, so there's more then that. I'll bring 3, one for each of us, unless Sophie and Sarah reply again, then I'll bring 5 one for each of us. If it's 5 or 3 you can pick what one you want. I'll just tell all the steps:
What you need:
-You can just buy a tie-dieing kit at Michale's, or Target, (8-10$)
How do do it:
-You need to soak the shirt(s) in soda ash for 20 min. then, take them out and follow the instructions to make your design.
-The kit will have tie-die pouter, put that in the bottle then fill it with water.
-Make your design
-Put rubber bands around were you want different colors to be (so it doesn't leak through)
-Spray or (depending on the kind you buy) spray, or squirt it on.
-Wrap it in saran rap
-Leave it in there for 2 days
-Take it out, and let dry
-Wring it out, until water is clear, or until it's close to being clear
-Let it dry
-Enjoy! And wear!
That's how you make it!:goodvibes
:woohoo::yay::cheer2:I can't wait to meet you! Or for this cruise!:woohoo::cheer2::grouphug:
P.S. Our check-in time is 10:30-11:00 maybe we'll be there at the same time!

Hi Maddy,
How are you? I am good. Thanks for telling me how to make a tye-dye shirt; I have always wondered how they were made.:confused: I hope we see each other at the terminal. :)You may see Katherine too because she is 10:00- 10:30:grouphug: I can't wait for this cruise!! :woohoo:Do you decorate your door with magnets? I do.:thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for the cruise!!:woohoo::cheer2::woohoo::yay::grouphug:
Adriane pluto:

Hello, my name is Allison. I have five siblings (Craig-19, Myself-16, Hannah-14, Zachary-13, Madison-12, and Haley-11) and we are all very excited for this trip! This will be our third Disney Cruise, but the excitement never dulls. I just thought I 'd come on here and get to know some of you guys ahead of time. Also; have any of you returning cruisers ever played hide and seek on the ship? It is so much fun! I am planning on bringing plenty of walkie-talkies, and anyone is welcome to join me—the more the merrier! :rotfl:

Hi Allison,
How are you? I am good. My name is Adriane and I am 13. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister; they are Zachary - 8, Stephanie - 7 , Isaac- 4, and Vincent - 1.:)
Where are you from? I am from SW Wisconsin. This will be my 9th Disney Cruise! :banana::thumbsup2When do you leave for this trip? I leave tomorrow:woohoo::banana: because we are driving, but I will keep writing on the road hopefully:):thumbsup2:) I like to play hide- and - seek but I have never played it on the ship. How do you play? I would like to join. What deck are you staying on? I am on deck 2:thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug::cheer2::grouphug:
Your "Disney" Friend,
Adriane pluto:
P.S. There is a kid's meet at the Promegrade Lounge at 3:00 p.m. the 1st day. ( same as the adults )

Hi my name is Jeanne. I am 11. I have a 13 year old brother. I am using my brother's account.

I am excited for the cruise. I like Perry the Platypus and Dale. I may join up with you during the meet on the first day:grouphug:, because my mom is also going to the meet.

Hi Jeanne,
How are you? I am good. My name is Adriane; I am 13 years old and from SW Wisconsin. I have 3 brother and one sister - Zachary- 8, Stephanie- 7 , Isaac-4, and Vincent-1. :)Will this be your 1st Disney Cruise? This will be my 9th Disney Cruise. :thumbsup2I like Pluto, Chip, Marie, Nala, Kiara, Patch, and Simba. I also like the rest of Mickey and his friends. pluto: When do you leave for this trip? I leave TODAY!!!!!! :woohoo::cheer2::banana:
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug::cheer2::banana:
Your 'Disney' Friend,
Adriane pluto:

this will be my 2nd cruise and i am soo exicted! we leave on saturday and i would love to play hide-and-seek on the ship

i would luv to play hide-and-seek on the ship is tht ok?pixiedust: ur perry good friend, jeanne:cheer2::ccat:

Hi sophia0121:wave2: and :welcome:,
My name is Adriane and I am 13 years old, what is your name? Where are you from? I am from SW Wisconsin. What are your favorite hobbies? I like to swim for fun, play softball, read, draw, write, scrap book every now and then, dance at my house, and ANYTHING DISNEY, especially Disney Cruises!!!:woohoo: When do you leave for this cruise? I leave in 3 days counting today!!! :yay:We are driving to Vancouver and stopping at some places before hand so that it why we are leaving so early; are you driving or flying? What did you all do today? There is a festival in my town right now and I am going there alot today, and this morning we ran/walked a 5K, or 3.1 miles:scared1:
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!! :grouphug:
Your "Disney" Friend,
Adriane pluto:
P.S. There will be a meet at the Promegrade Lounge at 3:00 on the first day.:grouphug:

Hi Adriane!
I'm Sophia and i am from west Texas, originally from NC. I leave the 20th, and we are flying into Seattle.
Can't wait for the cruise!

Hello Sophia0121,
How are you? I hope well! Welcome to this thread! Who are your favorite Disney characters? Mine are, Stitch, Oswald, and the whole gang, I like everyone! I am 11, like your sister! What deck are you on?

I can't wait to meet you!:cheer2:

Your friend,
P.S. What is your favorite color? Mine is purple, and blue.

Hi Maddy!
My sister will be excited to meet you! My fav character is Tiana and Belle (and of course Mickey and Minnie). We are on deck 5 and 7, and my fav color is white. What deck are you on?
-Sophia

Hi Maddy,
How are you? I am good. Thanks for telling me how to make a tye-dye shirt; I have always wondered how they were made.:confused: I hope we see each other at the terminal. :)You may see Katherine too because she is 10:00- 10:30:grouphug: I can't wait for this cruise!! :woohoo:Do you decorate your door with magnets? I do.:thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for the cruise!!:woohoo::cheer2::woohoo::yay::grouphug:
Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I'm good. Sure, I'll ask Katherine, that would be cool, meeting in the terminal!!!! We did decorate our door in the past, but I don't know if we will this time.
:cheer2:I can't wait for this cruise! Or to meet you!:cheer2::grouphug::woohoo:
P.S. How is your car ride?

Hi Maddy!
My sister will be excited to meet you! My fav character is Tiana and Belle (and of course Mickey and Minnie). We are on deck 5 and 7, and my fav color is white. What deck are you on?
-Sophia

Hi Sohia! :wave:
How are you? I'm excited to meet you AND your sister! Who doesn't love Mickey and Minnie? Those are my two fav princesses (sorry about my lack of spelling) as well!:) We are on deck 6, SO close to your decks!
:woohoo::cheer2:I can't wait to meet you or for this cruise!!!!:woohoo::cheer2:
Your friend,
P.S. What is your check in time?

Hi Sohia! :wave:
How are you? I'm excited to meet you AND your sister! Who doesn't love Mickey and Minnie? Those are my two fav princesses (sorry about my lack of spelling) as well!:) We are on deck 6, SO close to your decks!
:woohoo::cheer2:I can't wait to meet you or for this cruise!!!!:woohoo::cheer2:
Your friend,
P.S. What is your check in time?

i'm on floor 6 too!:cool1: my room number is 6608:grouphug: ur perry good friend, jeanne :ccat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter