• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

calling all kids on the BRRiliant Klondlike Cruise to Alaska-Aug. 23rd - Aug.30 2011

Hi Everyone :wave2:,

:woohoo::cheer2: :grouphug:THERE WILL BE A KIDS MEET AT THE ADULT MEET AT THE PROMEGRADE LOUNGE AT 3:00 P.M. ON THE 1ST DAY OF THE CRUISE !!:grouphug::cheer2::yay:

I can't wait to meet you all and for this cruise!!:cheer2::grouphug:

Your "Disney" Friend,
Adriane pluto:

Hi everyone! :goodvibes How are you? I am good. :thumbsup2 I keep posting, but then leaving for a long time, I'm sorry! :confused3 Tuesday at 3:00pm sounds good for the meet! I can't wait!:banana::banana: Ever since August started, it has been really cold here (cold for summer) like 18 degrees. (celcius). :scared1::scared1::scared1: I can't wait to meet you guys!!!!!!:grouphug:
Your "Mouse"keteer friend,
Katherine :cutie:

Hi everyone! :goodvibes How are you? I am good. :thumbsup2 I keep posting, but then leaving for a long time, I'm sorry! :confused3 Tuesday at 3:00pm sounds good for the meet! I can't wait!:banana::banana: Ever since August started, it has been really cold here (cold for summer) like 18 degrees. (celcius). :scared1::scared1::scared1: I can't wait to meet you guys!!!!!!:grouphug:

Hi Katherine,
How are you? I am good. That's okay that you did not write for a while, I have been busy too.:laundy::flower3: I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone else at the meet! :grouphug:Wow! It has been cold where you live for the month of August.:scared1: It has been cooler here too in the lower 80s and upper 70s, it feels much better than 100 degrees ( fahreinheit) like it as before:):) Are you almost done packing? I am about 1/2 to 2/3 done. :thumbsup2I am actually going to go pack with my mom in about 10 minutes after I write this letter. I can't believe we BOTH leave in 5 days counting today!!:woohoo::yay::woohoo: I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug:
Your 'Mouse'keteer Friend,
Adriane pluto:

Hey everyone!
I am 14 and this is my family's first cruise. I will be sailing with my brother (12), and my sister (11). We are so excited!:yay:

Hi Katherine,
How are you? I am good. That's okay that you did not write for a while, I have been busy too.:laundy::flower3: I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone else at the meet! :grouphug:Wow! It has been cold where you live for the month of August.:scared1: It has been cooler here too in the lower 80s and upper 70s, it feels much better than 100 degrees ( fahreinheit) like it as before:):) Are you almost done packing? I am about 1/2 to 2/3 done. :thumbsup2I am actually going to go pack with my mom in about 10 minutes after I write this letter. I can't believe we BOTH leave in 5 days counting today!!:woohoo::yay::woohoo: I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug:
Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane! How are you? I am good. :thumbsup2 I'm looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else too! :grouphug: It was cold, and the worst part was I had to go swimming, it was FREEZING!!! (outdoor pool) But the water was really warm!!!!:banana: I am done packing, I just need to finish my carry on backpack, and I'm done! WE LEAVE ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!:banana::cheer2:
I can't wait to meet you either!!!:grouphug:
Katherine:3dglasses
PS: Are you making a "Mouse"keteer nametag? I'm going to go make mine after I finish writing this. :)

Hi sophia0121:wave2: and :welcome:,
My name is Adriane and I am 13 years old, what is your name? Where are you from? I am from SW Wisconsin. What are your favorite hobbies? I like to swim for fun, play softball, read, draw, write, scrap book every now and then, dance at my house, and ANYTHING DISNEY, especially Disney Cruises!!!:woohoo: When do you leave for this cruise? I leave in 3 days counting today!!! :yay:We are driving to Vancouver and stopping at some places before hand so that it why we are leaving so early; are you driving or flying? What did you all do today? There is a festival in my town right now and I am going there alot today, and this morning we ran/walked a 5K, or 3.1 miles:scared1:
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!! :grouphug:
Your "Disney" Friend,
Adriane pluto:
P.S. There will be a meet at the Promegrade Lounge at 3:00 on the first day.:grouphug:

Hi Adriane! How are you? I am good. :thumbsup2 I'm looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else too! :grouphug: It was cold, and the worst part was I had to go swimming, it was FREEZING!!! (outdoor pool) But the water was really warm!!!!:banana: I am done packing, I just need to finish my carry on backpack, and I'm done! WE LEAVE ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!:banana::cheer2:
I can't wait to meet you either!!!:grouphug:
Katherine:3dglasses
PS: Are you making a "Mouse"keteer nametag? I'm going to go make mine after I finish writing this. :)

Hi Katherine,
How are you? I am good. Glad to hear that the pool was heated!!:goodvibes I can't wait to meet you and everyone else either!!:grouphug::cheer2: I just have to finish my carry-on bag for the cruise and put a couple more things in my suitcase and I am done too!!:thumbsup2 I can't wait, we leave on Monday too!!!!!!!:woohoo::yay: Yes, I am going to make a 'Mouse'keteer Nametag, I probably will make it tomorrow or later tonight. Do you decorate your door with magnets? I do. :thumbsup2What are you all doing today? This weekend my town has a festival and this morning we ran/walked a 5 K or 3.1 miles, it was fun, the only bad thing was it poured before we started so we were all wet during the run! :scared1:Luckily though it stopped raining when the run/walk started. :) I am actually going to go to the festival again soon in about 30 minutes.
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug:
Adriane pluto:

Hey everyone!
I am 14 and this is my family's first cruise. I will be sailing with my brother (12), and my sister (11). We are so excited!:yay:

Hello Sophia0121,
How are you? I hope well! Welcome to this thread! Who are your favorite Disney characters? Mine are, Stitch, Oswald, and the whole gang, I like everyone! I am 11, like your sister! What deck are you on?

I can't wait to meet you!:cheer2:

Your friend,
:stitch::stitch2:Maddy:music:
P.S. What is your favorite color? Mine is purple, and blue.

Hi Maddy,
How are you? I am good. Glad to hear you are feeling better now! :flower3:My hair will probably be in a ponytail too or I might just wear my hair down, but it will probably be in a ponytail. :confused3Do you have early or late seating? I have late seating. :thumbsup2Do you get allergies? I do right now.:sad2: I can't believe that in a week from now we will be driving to Vancouver!!:woohoo::yay:
:cheer2: I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug::cheer2:
Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I'm good, I finished my medicine 2 days ago!:woohoo: We have late seating too. I'll also have a head-band in. I don't have allergies, but I hope they'll go away soon! I can't wait, we leave in 7 days!
I can't wait to meet you, or for this cruise!:cheer2::woohoo::grouphug:
Your friend,
P.S. If I have time, I'm going to make tie-die t-shirts for, Shopia, Katherine, Sarah, you and I!

Hi Katherine,
I'm good, how are you? It's okay, as long as you post! That MUST be cold!:scared1: I still don't believe that we leave in 7 days!:woohoo:
I can't wait to meet you! Or for the cruise!:cheer2::grouphug::woohoo:
Your friend,

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I'm good, I finished my medicine 2 days ago!:woohoo: We have late seating too. I'll also have a head-band in. I don't have allergies, but I hope they'll go away soon! I can't wait, we leave in 7 days!
I can't wait to meet you, or for this cruise!:cheer2::woohoo::grouphug:
Your friend,
P.S. If I have time, I'm going to make tie-die t-shirts for, Shopia, Katherine, Sarah, you and I!

Hi Maddy, :wave2:
How are you? I am good. I hope our dining rotations are the same, it would be neat if they were and our tables were next to each other!!:thumbsup2 Thanks, I never used to have allergies either, but this year the allergies are REALLY BAD!! :scared1:My grandma said someone mowed her lawn and it was almost all weeds instead of grass!!!:scared1: Wow! Tie-dye Shirts would be really neat!! :banana::banana:When is your check-in time? My check - in time is 11:00 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.:thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug::banana:
Adriane pluto:

P.S. Can't Wait!:banana::banana::woohoo::banana:

Hi Maddy, :wave2:
How are you? I am good. I hope our dining rotations are the same, it would be neat if they were and our tables were next to each other!!:thumbsup2 Thanks, I never used to have allergies either, but this year the allergies are REALLY BAD!! :scared1:My grandma said someone mowed her lawn and it was almost all weeds instead of grass!!!:scared1: Wow! Tie-dye Shirts would be really neat!! :banana::banana:When is your check-in time? My check - in time is 11:00 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.:thumbsup2
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug::banana:
Adriane pluto:

P.S. Can't Wait!:banana::banana::woohoo::banana:
Hi Adriane,
How are you? I'm good AND excited! We leave in less then a week! That would be REALLY cool if our tables were right next to each other! I don't know what time our check-in is.:confused3 But I'll let you know when I find out.:) I hope you feel better soon!
:cheer2::woohoo:I can't wait to meet you, or for this cruise!:cheer2::woohoo::grouphug:
Your friend,
P.S. I can tie-die the shirts TODAY! I don't think they'll have a Mickey Mouse head on them, I was looking at directions and it seemed really hard! So I think I'll just do a swirl, for everyone with different colors!

Hey everyone!
Hi Sophia:welcome: Welcome! I'm Katherine, and I'll be 12 on the cruise. :thumbsup2 What kinds of things do you like to do? I like to play piano, guitar, I like to dance, read, draw, write and scrapbook.
Hi Katherine,
How are you? I am good. Glad to hear that the pool was heated!!:goodvibes I can't wait to meet you and everyone else either!!:grouphug: I just have to finish my carry-on bag for the cruise and put a couple more things in my suitcase and I am done too!!:thumbsup2 I can't wait, we leave on Monday too!!!!!!! Yes, I am going to make a 'Mouse'keteer Nametag, I probably will make it tomorrow or later tonight. Do you decorate your door with magnets? I do. :thumbsup2What are you all doing today? This weekend my town has a festival and this morning we ran/walked a 5 K or 3.1 miles, it was fun, the only bad thing was it poured before we started so we were all wet during the run! :scared1:Luckily though it stopped raining when the run/walk started. I am actually going to go to the festival again soon in about 30 minutes.
I can't wait to meet you and for this cruise!!:grouphug:
Adriane pluto:

Hi Adriane! How are you? I am good. I made my "Mouse"keteer nametag yesterday, and I put it in my lanyard from the Med. cruise last year. It says "Hi! I am one of the "Mouse"keteers!" and then I wrote my name underneath. We decorate our doors with magnets too, we started last cruise, on our first cruise we didn't. I love the magnets! Today we are just finishing some last minute packing and chores, and later tonight, my grandma is coming over to my house (she's coming on the cruise, but only in a week) to celebrate my birthday early. Have fun at the festival! I can't wait to meet you!:grouphug:
Katherine:yay:

Hi Katherine,
I'm good, how are you? It's okay, as long as you post! That MUST be cold!:scared1: I still don't believe that we leave in 7 days!:woohoo:
I can't wait to meet you! Or for the cruise! :grouphug::woohoo:
Your friend,

Hi Maddy! How are you? I am good!:thumbsup2 I'm so excited, I leave tomorrow! :cool1: I can't wait to meet you!!:grouphug:
Katherine :banana:
PS: Are you making a nametag for the meet. I made mine yesterday. :)

Hi everyone!:wave2: I just finished cleaning my room. :laundy: We always clean the house before we go on a vacation!:confused3 Oh well; my room looks WONDERful now!:rotfl: A little while ago I weighed my carry on backpack, and it was only 6 pounds!!!::yes:: The limit is 20 pounds!!!!!!!:scared1: Have any of you guys read A Wrinkle In Time? I have, it's my favourite book! I'm bringing it to read on the plane. :teeth: I'm really excited for the cruise, and my week in Vancouver!:tongue: Sorry, it must seem like I'm talking a mile a minute!:hyper: Anyways, I can't wait to meet you!!!!!:grouphug:
Your "Mouse"keteer::MickeyMo friend
Katherine :crazy:

I can tie-die the shirts TODAY! I don't think they'll have a Mickey Mouse head on them, I was looking at directions and it seemed really hard! So I think I'll just do a swirl, for everyone with different colors!

Hi Maddy! :goodvibes You're tie-dying shirts!?!?!? :banana: That's so awesome!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2 I bet they'll look great!!!! :cutie: WAIT!!!!!! They'll look WONDERful!!!!!!:rotfl: Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet you!:grouphug:
Your "Mouse"keteer::MickeyMo friend,
Katherine :fish:

Hi Maddy!
How are you? I am good!:thumbsup2 I'm so excited, I leave tomorrow! :cool1: I can't wait to meet you!!:grouphug:
Katherine :banana:
PS: Are you making a nametag for the meet. I made mine yesterday. :)
Hi Katherine,
How are you? I'm good. Have fun! We leave on Sat.:sad1::cheer2: I made my name tag already, but I may start over.
:cheer2::woohoo:I can't wait to meet you! OR for this 'WONDER'ful cruise!:woohoo::cheer2::grouphug:
Your friend,

Hi everyone!:wave2: I just finished cleaning my room. :laundy: We always clean the house before we go on a vacation!:confused3 Oh well; my room looks WONDERful now!:rotfl: A little while ago I weighed my carry on backpack, and it was only 6 pounds!!!::yes:: The limit is 20 pounds!!!!!!!:scared1: Have any of you guys read A Wrinkle In Time? I have, it's my favourite book! I'm bringing it to read on the plane. :teeth: I'm really excited for the cruise, and my week in Vancouver!:tongue: Sorry, it must seem like I'm talking a mile a minute!:hyper: Anyways, I can't wait to meet you!!!!!:grouphug:
Your "Mouse"keteer::MickeyMo friend
Katherine :crazy:
Hi Katherine,
That must have been NO fun, but at lead it looks "WONDER"ful! I have not read "A Wrinkle in Time", I hope to though! I don't know what book I'm going to bring though. :confused3
I can't wait to meet you! Or for this cruise!:banana::cheer2::grouphug:

Hi Maddy! :goodvibes You're tie-dying shirts!?!?!? :banana: That's so awesome!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2 I bet they'll look great!!!! :cutie: WAIT!!!!!! They'll look WONDERful!!!!!!:rotfl: Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet you!:grouphug:
Your "Mouse"keteer::MickeyMo friend,
Katherine :fish:
Hi Katherine,
I'm done with the tie-die! It was hard and easy, thank you!:goodvibes

Hi Katherine,
How are you? I'm good. Have fun! We leave on Sat.:sad1::cheer2: I made my name tag already, but I may start over.
:cheer2::woohoo:I can't wait to meet you! OR for this 'WONDER'ful cruise!:woohoo::cheer2::grouphug:
Your friend,

Hi Maddy!:) How are you? I am good. How come you may start over?:confused3
Katherine:rotfl:

Hi Katherine,
That must have been NO fun, but at lead it looks "WONDER"ful! I have not read "A Wrinkle in Time", I hope to though! I don't know what book I'm going to bring though. :confused3
I can't wait to meet you! Or for this cruise!:banana::cheer2::grouphug:

Hi Maddy, again! How are you? I'm good. I'm just bringing A Wrinkle In Time because it's my favourite! I can't wait to meet you either!
Katherine:laughing:

Hi Katherine,
I'm done with the tie-die! It was hard and easy, thank you!

Hi Maddy, once again! How are you, I'm good! I bet the tie-dye looks WONDERful!!!!!!!!!!! What colour is mine?
Katherine:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter