calling all kentuckyana WDW travelers

Have to work, broadcast Hanover College Sports....No time to play right now.....Will be at Disney in 2009 with all the family members.....GO PANTHERS

Hey that's where I'm from and we will be there the same time.:cool1:
Where are you staying?

Hey Nancy! We are staying at the Port Oleans French Quarter. We will also be going to MNSSHP on Oct. 11th. What week are you going? And where are you staying?

wow i didn't think i was going to get more then 5-6 responces. thanks to all that have responded. oh yeah and one more thing to all my Kentuckyana friends GO CARDS I COULDN'T RESIST :lmao:

Lexington here!! Hoping for a return trip in December, actually (Fayette County doesn't do a fall break :confused3 ). If not December we're shooting for a land/sea next May.

I see so many of the towns that we pass through on this thread. Maybe we should just hire a bus and pick up people along the way??

Hi there my North Vernon neighbor!!

SG/Linda

I certainly will!!! :goodvibes

I can't get my DH and DS to agree to dress up...but I still have 2 months to work on that!! :rolleyes1

DS should be easy (if younger then 12) DH could dress him up as a loser (UK fan) just kidding LOL i moved to KY and still love the rivalery in this state.
but good luck getting them to dress up. we decided to dress up 2 years ago. LOL

Hey Nancy! We are staying at the Port Oleans French Quarter. We will also be going to MNSSHP on Oct. 11th. What week are you going? And where are you staying?

I think we're going to the 10/11 MNSSHP, too!

PS. Go cats! ;)

We will be at OKW from the 10th - 15th. We will also be at MNSSHP on the 11th!:dance3:

You have to be the second group of people from Glasgow that I have ever come across. I used to work for a few people from there that ran the Powerhouse Gym in Lexington. They were the Carr's, Dwayne and Chad. They always joked that there was a sign going in to Glasgow that said, "If you ain't fron Glasgow, don't come to Glasgow!"

I hope you have a great time down here in my new state! I will always bleed blue, but I have to admit that I have been a FSU football fan since high school. I will never waiver from UK for basketball though!!!

Kevin

I don't know them, but don't let them fool you - Glasgow is a great place! Lots of friendly people and of course we have the beautiful Barren River State Park and the lake. It is a great place and we love visitors! :goodvibes I grew up here and then moved to Bowling Green to go to Western. Got married and lived there for several years. We just moved back to Glasgow last year and we love it. In fact, the only better place to be is Disney World! :rotfl:

Around here it is both as we live midway between them both.

My dd and dsil are in a mixed marriage. One Hoosier, one Boilmaker. :cheer2:

I went to Butler. Neither fish nor fowl.

Slightly Goofy

Since we are going to be at DW nearly the entire month of September I am in favor of it also. :laughing:

SG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter