Calling all Kentucky Bluegrass DVCers

We have never been that time of year, but maybe one year. I read BOG said holidays, but I read that most felt it would be open after January. That is a great list. We are eating at Chefs De France for the first time in October and looking forward to it.

It is our favorite! My DH has to eat there every trip! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!:goodvibes

You have to wear the socks!

I think we vote to go as a team. I have several jerseys and my youngest dd has hers. We'll try to squeeze older sister into one. And,mshin guards are hot but we'll do the socks.

It is our favorite! My DH has to eat there every trip! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!:goodvibes

I hope thy have escargot on the menu. I've never had that and want to try it. WDW was the first place I had mussels. Always something fun and exciting on vacation.

Hey everyone.... We're from E'town! We're UK fans, but cheer for UL while with alumni family members :rolleyes1

We've been DVC members since 2001. It's always fun to find others who share our same obsession!

In less than 24 hours we'll be checking in at BLT for a long weekend thanks to a great Allegiant airfare out of Lexington.

Hey E-Town Here......always nice to known we ae not the only Disney nutz here.:banana:

I think we vote to go as a team. I have several jerseys and my youngest dd has hers. We'll try to squeeze older sister into one. And,mshin guards are hot but we'll do the socks.

I hope thy have escargot on the menu. I've never had that and want to try it. WDW was the first place I had mussels. Always something fun and exciting on vacation.

Love the soccer team idea and I agree WEAR the socks!!

My DH loves the escargot at Chefs and I hope you get to see Remy too.

Do you all find yourselves obsessing over your ADR's the week before you make them. DH says if I ask him if he is sure he wants to eat all the places I want to make ADR's at that he will chuck them all and pack bologna sandwiches (easy for him to say, all he does is show up at the parks, the hotel, ADR's since I am the planner). :laughing:

Do you all find yourselves obsessing over your ADR's the week before you make them. DH says if I ask him if he is sure he wants to eat all the places I want to make ADR's at that he will chuck them all and pack bologna sandwiches (easy for him to say, all he does is show up at the parks, the hotel, ADR's since I am the planner). :laughing:

I usually obsess after with those questions of did I pick the right ones? We don't do hoppers, so I plan ADRs for our park days and non park days. My goal is to minimize travel and try something new (that we want to try). I also have to let each dd and DW pick a restaurant, and they always pick ones we have been to before. So, after careful planning and calling to get everything like the plan, I then wonder if I could have done it better and try to make changes. I call it post-ADR anxiety. No changes thus far this trip, but I still think I'll cancel 2.

Hey E-Town Here......always nice to known we ae not the only Disney nutz here.:banana:

I'm glad I checked in tonight. We've been away on an Alaska cruise and this was my first chance to check the DIS in a couple weeks. I'm happy to meet someone else from Etown! I don't get to post often but I love catching up on all the latest. Send a pm if you want and I'll share more info. Maybe we know each other! Laura :hippie:

I'm glad I checked in tonight. We've been away on an Alaska cruise and this was my first chance to check the DIS in a couple weeks. I'm happy to meet someone else from Etown! I don't get to post often but I love catching up on all the latest. Send a pm if you want and I'll share more info. Maybe we know each other! Laura :hippie:

You can post about your Alaska cruise. Would like to see some pictures if you have it. That's on the list one day as well.

Here is my attempt to post a link to my new Picasa pictures. Click on Alaska 2012 if it doesn't take you there. I'll delete this post if it doesn't work.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108715416272358628060/Alaska2012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

It worked. Great pictures. You may be able to just select one picture, coy the img code from the picture and paste that here in the bulletin board if you don't want to share the whole link.

I loved the picture of the trains. Were you on the cruise ship and able to gt those? And, great picture of an actual whale tail. I am doing my first cruise in October 2013. DW has done Carnival cruise before, but this will be our first Disney cruise. I am nervous but everyone says it will be great and I am ready and open to it. We have talked about going on our 20th anniversary to DL and Aulani in the same trip. Maybe we can do an Alaskan trip one day as well.

It worked. Great pictures. You may be able to just select one picture, coy the img code from the picture and paste that here in the bulletin board if you don't want to share the whole link.

I loved the picture of the trains. Were you on the cruise ship and able to gt those? And, great picture of an actual whale tail. I am doing my first cruise in October 2013. DW has done Carnival cruise before, but this will be our first Disney cruise. I am nervous but everyone says it will be great and I am ready and open to it. We have talked about going on our 20th anniversary to DL and Aulani in the same trip. Maybe we can do an Alaskan trip one day as well.

The train and whale watching pics were taken while on excursions off the ship. The glacier pics were taken while on the Rhapsody. Cruises are great and Disney is top of the line, although I would recommend Royal Caribbean as well.

The train and whale watching pics were taken while on excursions off the ship. The glacier pics were taken while on the Rhapsody. Cruises are great and Disney is top of the line, although I would recommend Royal Caribbean as well.

You took some great pictures. DW really enjoyed th carnival cruise she went on with a bunch of her friends a few years ago. I don't think it rose to a girls gone wild cruise because most of them were married, but what happens in the carribean, stays in the ...

I've heard that Royal Carribbean and Disney were just way bett cruise experiences. Then, I see those cruise ship wrecks and I worry. Still, I am looking forward to it.

Booked our ADR's today! Getting closer.....:yay:

What did you get?

Ours for October at BLT

Park Fare Breakfast
Cali Grill dinnee

Fulton's dinner

CP dinner

RFC at AK dinner

Akershus Breakfast
Chefs de France dinner

Plaza dinner

Wave lunch

I'm thinking of canceling Plaza and CP dinner since they are both on MNSSHP nights and just do a QS at CHH and Casey's in their place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter