• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all June 1st & 8th Alaska Cruisers!

Ovloubet

Earning My Ears

My family and I are going on the June 15th Alaska cruise...Its our 1st DCL cruise & our 1st time visiting Alaska (double woo-hoo!).

I'm a notorious planner (I enjoy the planning part so much!) that I would LOVE to see Navigators for our cruise. But I think the first Alaska cruise of the season is June 1st (?), which would make the June 8th cruise the 2nd sailing & mine the 3rd.

So I'm begging here...If you are sailing on the June 1st & 8th Alaska cruises, and it's not too much trouble, PLEASE post your navigators when you get back. (*I know the June 8th cruisers return the same day we embark, but it would still be great if that same day - June 15th - someone posts their Navigators).

Thank you and happy sailing!

My family and I are going on the June 15th Alaska cruise...Its our 1st DCL cruise & our 1st time visiting Alaska (double woo-hoo!).

I'm a notorious planner (I enjoy the planning part so much!) that I would LOVE to see Navigators for our cruise. But I think the first Alaska cruise of the season is June 1st (?), which would make the June 8th cruise the 2nd sailing & mine the 3rd.

So I'm begging here...If you are sailing on the June 1st & 8th Alaska cruises, and it's not too much trouble, PLEASE post your navigators when you get back. (*I know the June 8th cruisers return the same day we embark, but it would still be great if that same day - June 15th - someone posts their Navigators).

Thank you and happy sailing!
Probably best to make this request over on the Cruise Meet thread for each cruise.

I will be on the June 1st sailing! I cant wait, it will be my 5th DCL Cruise & it's also my 26th birthday.

Congrats on your 5th sailing! Wow...I can't wait to reach a milestone like that one! And happy birthday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter