Calling all Jersey Peeps!

Brook1099

DIS Veteran
Anyone other Jersey folks leaving this week for WDW vacation. We are on the road Wed. night for a 16 day vacation:banana::woohoo::yay:

Leaving Friday night for a 7 day vacation!!! Can't wait!!!! Going to the MNSSHP on Sunday for the first time!!!! I love Jersey week!!!!:rotfl::cool1:

We are doing the MNSSHP on Sun. as well. have a great time. I haven't been to Englishtown auction in years, is it still up and running?

There's a Jersey Week thread going on the Community Board - check it out.

BC Nov. 1 - 7! :yay:

We are doing the MNSSHP on Sun. as well. have a great time. I haven't been to Englishtown auction in years, is it still up and running?

It sure is. I actually live about 3 minutes away from the auction and about a mile away from the raceway. Have a Magical Halloween!!! :cool1:

We're leaving Sunday and will be there until Nov. 10 .. I can not WAIT to get out of this cold, rainy New England weather!

Let's all hope for beautiful weather, fun days and healthy vacationers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter