Calling all Free Dining package through AAA purchasers: documents question!

WDW4us2006

DIS Veteran
Did your documents (luggage tags, hotel confirmation stuff) come to you in the mail or was it sent to the AAA office and you picked it up? And, when did you get it? OK, one more thing, what exactly did you get? I am 39 days out today, and nothing yet......just can't wait to get SOMETHING!!

When should I expect Magical Express tags?

My aaa agent called and i picked it up from there. It had a ressie slip a planet hollywood food vouchure a planet hollywood free souvie vouchure. 4 story time vouchures and 2 discount cards 1 aaa parking pass and 4 luggage tags i had to pay mine off by june 20 my things came at the end of june. Hope this helps :thumbsup2

I did the same thing although she offered to mail it, I preferred having it in my grubby little hands and not trusting the mail! My pack included what yours did. Isn't the Planet Hollywood offer a joke! Talk about free advertising. Yeah I'll take my party of 4 there and buy 3 dinners so 1 person can get a free burger, why not everyone or a % off coupon or something. That "free offer" sure isn't enough to get us there.

I got my AAA packet about one month before we left. Yours should be coming any day now. I picked mine up at the office, but the TA did offer to mail it to me.

Inside - Reservation voucher for your hotel, Planet Hollywood voucher for meal for 1, Planet Hollywood voucher for a gift (We didn't go - but I think it is a keychain), luggage tags, AAA Diamond passes for shopping, dining, etc., AAA Diamond parking pass, and a list of everything in the package.

The trip was WELL ORGANIZED - I will use AAA again and again.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Our experience was the same as everyone else's our agent called us at 30 days and put our packets in the mail. She explained everything that was in them and then told us to call with any questions. It was great.

Yes, same for us- we picked up our travel documents right at the AAA office- also not wanting to trust the US Mail. Recieved them about 3 weeks out. We leave a week from tomorrow. We can't wait!!! It can't come soon enough for us...

they called on the 3rd and told us they were ready for our 24th departure date picked them up yesterday!!!!

we leave on 8/25 and I got a call from my AAA TA on 8/1 or 8/2 that my final docs were in. Of course I ran right over to pick them up!!!! Have a great time :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

My documents were sent to the AAA travel agent who sent them to me via DHL, 2 day delivery. The travel agent said that she received them on July 28 and my vacation begins on August 21. The documents seemed complete including the Magical Express stuff but the AAA Diamond Parking pass was missing. The travel agent said she arranged to have it waiting for me at the hotel. <Hmmmm. I'm not very confident that will happen.>

SteinsLaFemme said:
My documents were sent to the AAA travel agent who sent them to me via DHL, 2 day delivery. The travel agent said that she received them on July 28 and my vacation begins on August 21. The documents seemed complete including the Magical Express stuff but the AAA Diamond Parking pass was missing. The travel agent said she arranged to have it waiting for me at the hotel. <Hmmmm. I'm not very confident that will happen.>

Same thing happened to us and same answer given :confused3 . We will be there on the 17th and hope that little parking pass is waiting.

Hi, everyone! I was wondering how much of a discount did AAA give on the Magic Your Way package?

I made reservations in June in time to receive the free dining, but I only joined AAA last month. I just wondered how much I could have saved on my package, if I had gone through AAA in the first place.

I am thinking of adding one "room only" night in a Disney resort before my package begins. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I thought we might add one night at Coronado, so we would be rested and ready to enjoy the package the next day. (We are driving about 600 miles.)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter