Calling all DLP fans... Please help!

TheBunnyBear

Earning My Big Floppy Ears
I am currently writing a university paper on my favourite subject .... Disneyland Resort Paris and I am needing a bit of help...

I remember hearing a while back that the French government placed limits upon the expansion of the Resort when they originally granted planning permission for the Disneyland Resort project to go ahead. I don't know for the life of me where I heard this, but I was hoping that you guys would be able to clarify whether this was true or not and hopefully post a link to an article about it... (Please help ...please... with fairy dust on top?):worship:

I have never heard of this. I think its in Disney's plans to eventually build a 3rd park. They are able to expand the 2 they already have obviously subject to raising funds etc

I think there was a book written all about the building of the park and would imagine it would have that sort of thing in there but I can't remember what it was called, sorry.

ETA: Found it, it's called Once Upon an American Dream: The Story of Euro Disneyland and is on sale here at Amazon but it's rather pricey. :(

Just checked on Alibris and Abe Books for you but still pretty expensive, especially once you start adding on shipping.

Might be worth searching on Ebay?

Just checked on Alibris and Abe Books for you but still pretty expensive, especially once you start adding on shipping.

Might be worth searching on Ebay?

Thanks for all your help guys....

I think I may have to invest in a book... I quite like the look of Once Upon an American Dream: The Story of Euro Disneyland on amazon unfortunately there wasn't anything much on ebay.... Thanks again! :thumbsup2

Here's a list of books that may help.

Once Upon an American Dream: The Story of Euro Disneyland, Andrew Lainsbury.
Work in Progress, Michael Eisner, Tony Schwartz
DisneyWar, James B. Stewart,
Disneyland Paris: From Sketch to Reality, Alain Littaye and Didier Ghez

You could always ask Euro Disney S.C.A. direct they may be able to help.

Or try a library, if it's not a massive hurry then even if they don't have it, they can request it from another library in the first instance or order a copy for themselves if the entire library network doesn't have it (unlikely it's not somewhere for an older book).

No cost to you at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter