• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all Disney Vets - Crowd Level Comparsion

What week would you choose?

• Week after Easter

• Week after Christmas

• Second week of June

Results are only viewable after voting.

summersalt

DIS Veteran
Since most of you guys have been to Disney lots times, would you mind comparing crowd levels for the week after Easter, the week after Christmas, and the second week of June? Due to school schedules, we have no choice but to go during one of these busy times. I'd like to have some idea of what the crowd levels would be like for each week. It would help me to decide. Many thanks! :worship:

I personally wouldn't be caught dead at WDW the week after Easter- WAY too crowded. I MIGHT do Christmas, even though it is insanely crowded, because of all the Christmas decorations and special events. The second week of June would be the least crowded- many northeastern school systems don't get out for the summer until the end of June, so there won't be full-on summer crowds quite yet. It will be hot, but you won't have to deal with wall-to-wall crowds.

That's a toughie, while the weather will be nicer for Easter and Christmas the crowds are insane!

I would go in June, the weather will be awful, but the crowds will be much more tolerable.

Get to the parks at opening, leave mid day and return in the evenings.

Well, your poll says "when would you go", but your written question says "when is the most crowded"?

So when is the most crowded:
1 - week after Christmas
2 - week after Easter
3 - 2nd week of June
(I think 2 and 3 might be close)

When would I go given those 3 choices?
1 - week after Easter
2 - week after Christmas - awesome time to go, despite the crowds
3 - 2nd week of June - too hot for me

Well, your poll says "when would you go", but your written question says "when is the most crowded"?

So when is the most crowded:
1 - week after Christmas
2 - week after Easter
3 - 2nd week of June
(I think 2 and 3 might be close)

When would I go given those 3 choices?
1 - week after Easter
2 - week after Christmas - awesome time to go, despite the crowds
3 - 2nd week of June - too hot for me

I'll vote like Vicki C. I think the crowd differences between after Easter and June might not be that much different, and the weather is better around Easter. :earsboy:

We are 9 year week after Christmas Veterans and if you LOVE crowds than don't miss this time of year.

Don't get me wrong I love this time of year but it is walltowall, with occasional park closings.

Sadly we are not going this year a victims of the economy.

You will never catch us there the week of Christmas. I can't even fathom how crowded it would need to be to close a park for capacity.

We went around Easter one year and NEVER again. I love Disney but yikes that was miserable crowd and heat wise. June is probably the lesser of three evils. I did go on January third -10th one year and that was nice.

My parents and I basically decided we'll never be back during the summer unless there is literally no other time we can go (or unless I do the CP, which is another matter)...we've gone for my Easter/spring break quite a few times, and while the crowds are overwhelming, to us it's still preferable to the tremendous heat of the summer. You can plan your schedule for days when the parks will be less crowded and get to the parks early enough for FastPasses, but you cannot control the weather.

I chose 2nd week in June. It will be warmer but not unbearable like July and August. Crowd level will be down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter