Calling all disney rest. experts

stavidt

Mom of 2 little princesses
Hi all-

Planning my upcoming trip and would love some help. Here is the background. I have no hopper b/c my kids are too young to hop and I'm too either tired or too cheap. We never hop so I try to plan my trip around early dinner ressies at the park we are in our a resort.....I made the following what are your thoughts. I have a large party of seven....with two picky kids and one picky husband. I'm on the fence about Boma and couldn't get Canada. So here it goes....

Cindy's Royal Table lunch
Germany-kinda have to keep this one
Sci Fi
Boma
Chef Mickey
Akeshus breakfast
50's Prime time lunch
Yachtman dinner
Kona dinner

Never been to Yachtman is it worth the Signature dining/?? Or am I better off somewhere else? This will require a huge tip with seven people...but if it is worth it...no biggie.

Thanks a billion:banana:

CRT, Sci-Fi, CM, Germany &, 50's are all great w/ a lg crowd. I always take family and friends to these places. It's just more fun w/ more people.

Boma we LOVE. It's DH must do. I am kind of a picky eater but I really enjoy it here. You can try new things and not feel as if your wasting a whole meal. It's not like ordering off a menu. If you don't like something go back up and try something else. Also they do have a section of "american staples" for the ones who don't like to try things. Plus I have to say I'd go just for the zebra domes.

As for the rest I have never been to them. We have an ADR for Norway for this trip. I believe most every breakfast is about the same everywhere.

And for doing a Sign meal. How old are your kids? I haven't eaten at yachtman's so I don't have personal experinece w/ the food. But for me personally I didn't take our DD to a Sign. rest. until she was 7. I just felt it was $ better spent to do 2 1TS credit rest. than 1 2TS credit rest. w/ her being young. Or take in the HDDR. But that's me!

We loved Sci Fi when our daughter was younger and the kids will enjoy 50's Prime Time ... especially when the waitress inspects your hands to be sure they are clean, reminds you to take your elbows off of the table, and makes you finish your veggies before dessert!

Just did Boma last week and it was fabulous! The dinner food was great...plenty to choose from for everyone from my 9 year old to the adults. The atmosphere was great and it was the quickest table service meal we had (not rushed by any means, but had an attentive waiter, seated quickly, no waiting for food.) We would do it again in a heartbeat.

Unless your group is specifically looking for a "Fancy" meal, I'd drop the Yachtsman. Maybe Spoodles (in the same area) or Espn?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter