• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

Hi :wave2: Dlandchick,
I had this :idea: to make up this little message in case you are :bored: bored.
If today you feel a bit :sad1: or :crazy: perhaps a little :rockband: music will :cheer2: you up. If not, maybe as you :coffee: surf the Dis and spend some :hourglass time with us you will know your are :love1: :lovestruc: loved by so many. We :grouphug: are all pulling for you :flower3: and wishing you the best pixiedust:. We hope you will :boat: sail through the day without any :headache: problems. That you will feel well enough to :stir: up some pirate: trouble , or even :dance3: . At any rate, :hug: hugs from us to you.

:woohoo::wave:
you can beat this!
- may

ps hope this didn't make you :scared: too much :lmao:

Off to work I go, but not without a thought for you first!

Happy Thursday to you dland! Hope you are feeling better today.

:grouphug: :hug: :grouphug:

1204.gif
A sprinkle of warm wishes for you my doll!
1204.gif
13.gif

Hey Dland,
15_1_70v.gif

It is just me checking in on you, wondering how you're doing, and wanting you to know I have been thinking about you alot today. Hugs to you!!!
23_1_22.gif
36_1_67.gif
36_2_80.gif

Oh, and thought you might like this:
78.gif
Cute, huh?

HI Dland,

My prayers and Wishes are with you today and everyday. Hope you feeling better. :flower3: Just keep good thoughts and all will turn out fine. princess: Here is some extra pixie dust for you ! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hugs :grouphug:

I'm praying... and hoping... and wishing... for you my doll to be back up on your feet in no time, your usual self... a ray of sunshine!​
86.gif

Sending prayers and pixie dust your way! Keep fighting and keep smiling! Lots of people care about you!

Hey Dland,
36_1_39.gif

It is just me again checking in on you! Wanted to tell you to keep up the fight, you can beat this! Hugs to you!!!
17p.gif

animatedkitty.gif

Happy early Saturday hugs to you Dland! Wishing you much pixiedust and best wishes for a wonderful weekend. We are all thinking of you! :hug: :hug: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Happy Happy Saturday night! I hope you are having a wonderful day! :) :hug: :hug:

Dland,
Hang in there my doll! Relax and breath, you are almost there! Another chemo treatment down. My prayers are with you.
:hug:
prod_665_32985.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter