• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling All Designers

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hi All, Myself and some fellow DIS friends are going down to the World for a DIS meet at MGM, we were looking for some designs, I was mainly thinking along the lines of TOT and Sci-Fi, not sure if any of youcan come up with anything working both of them into the design, if not just a TOT design would be cool, I don't really have any ideas so it will be cool to see what you all come up with. Thanks a million.:)

Hi All, Myself and some fellow DIS friends are going down to the World for a DIS meet at MGM, we were looking for some designs, I was mainly thinking along the lines of TOT and Sci-Fi, not sure if any of youcan come up with anything working both of them into the design, if not just a TOT design would be cool, I don't really have any ideas so it will be cool to see what you all come up with. Thanks a million.:)

I worked on this for you since no one has responded to your post yet. I can make changes to the text/colors easily. Let me know if you want any changes.

scifiTOTcopy.jpg

Thank you so very much for the design, it is great!!!:goodvibes

I don't have anything that combines Sci-Fi and ToT, but I do have a couple ToT designs I have done . . .:goodvibes

Name-TofT2-TofTcopy.jpg

Name-TofT-TofTcopy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter