calling all cruise experts!!!

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
We are planning our 25th anniversary trip for next Oct. and are thinking of the DCL and WDW so now for the ?

which would be cheaper ( we'd like to stay in WDW 7 nites all total) to book the 7 land /sea trip and add on extra days (we wouldn't go to the parks the first or last day so getting the park tickets won't benifited us too much since we'd only have 2 full days in the park but are technially paying for 4. (I hope this makes sense!!:confused:

when is the best time to book as far as discounts go?

what activities are there on castway cay Im hopeing to do a glass bottom boar ride?

thanks for any input

In a word - CRUISE!

It's relaxing, refreshing and there's interesting ports of call, lots to do or not do on the ship as you feel and the food is very good. The service is EXCELLENT and you will really get the most out of your vacation dollars.

Okay, I'm a bit prejudice - I'm a cruise-aholic!

Rae

Now BD, behave yourself!!

Rae

25th anniversary? Sounds like a good excuse for back to back 7 day cruises! :)

Hi Dznypal. IF I understand your question correctly, which is questionable in and of itself, my recommendation would be to schedule a 7-day cruise with DCL (you might want to consider using Dreams Unlimited - they sponsor these message boards) and book your land portion SEPARATELY. I have read a number of threads where the posters have stated this approach actually saved them money (including myself).

Congratulations on the upcoming 25th-year anniversary celebration. I've got a while to go before my own 25th anniversary - of my divorce...

Hey Rae.

behave yourself!!

I'll try not to... lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter