• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all CM's, guest/spouse entry question

wdwloverz

Cast member starting 11/28!!
hi all! Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't really find any solid info..here's our situation..
Dh and I are moving to Kissimmee in two weeks. Dh is starting traditions 9/11 (he's a chef, placed at BOG, woohoo) but I am not starting until the end of november, (have had initial phone interview but obviously no placement yet)
Our question is:
A. When will DH have free entry, and
B. When and how will he be able to get me in for free as his guest..
MANY THANKS for any answers you can give!
We are BEYOND excited!!

A. Immediately after he receives his ID. Can't remember if that was before or during Traditions - I think before, when they do fingerprints and name tag stuff at Casting. Seems like it was before. Been more than 8 years for me so don't remember / may have changed also since then. As I remember, we did all the paperwork, fingerprints, ID and name tag at Casting and then got our Traditions schedule (couple of days later for class).
B. He should receive Main Entrance Pass and Guest Passes about 2 to 3 weeks after employment.

A. Immediately after he receives his ID. Can't remember if that was before or during Traditions - I think before, when they do fingerprints and name tag stuff at Casting. Seems like it was before. Been more than 8 years for me so don't remember / may have changed also since then. As I remember, we did all the paperwork, fingerprints, ID and name tag at Casting and then got our Traditions schedule (couple of days later for class).
B. He should receive Main Entrance Pass and Guest Passes about 2 to 3 weeks after employment.
Thanks!
So if I understand correctly, it will be a few weeks after his traditions before he will be able to bring anyone else in for free? (Specifically me, his spouse :-))

Thanks!
So if I understand correctly, it will be a few weeks after his traditions before he will be able to bring anyone else in for free? (Specifically me, his spouse :-))

Correct. He will be able to enter himself once he receives his blue ID, but cannot admit you until he has the physical spouse/guest pass in hand.
This comes in the mail about 2 weeks after Traditions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter