Calling All August Vacationers

When will you be there? Vote for >1 if you're at least 3 days in that week.

• Week of August 2

• Week of August 9

• Week of August 16

• Week of August 23

Results are only viewable after voting.
What if I fall in more than one, lol

8/7-8/25 at POP!

We will be at POP from August 16th - the 23rd!!!:cool1::banana::yay:

Now all we need are the hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

WL for us - August 8- 15!!!!

We stayed at WL this very same week in 2008.

Reminscining about the planning process...I miss it.

The crowds were fine, just have a set plan.

We used TGM days. Got to the parks at RD (sleep when you get home).

Back to the wonderful WL pool mid-afternoon. Back to a parks or ADRs in the evening.

Have a blast!!!!

Aug 8-15 at the Poly. First August trip-don't really know what to expect besides the fact that it will be HOT!! We leave the day before free dining starts. Here's hoping it's not too crowded!!

I've moved this thread to the Doing the Happy Dance! board. :)

I'll be at WDW Aug. 27 - Sept. 1. :thumbsup2

Looks like we will be staying at POP during the same time! My DGF and I will be there from 8/13 to 8/19 :cool1: 103 days and counting!

Does anyone know how the crowds usually are in early August? We are going the 10th thru the 15th. Thanks
pirate:

First off welcome:)
Last year we went Aug. 10th-17th. We are going back this Aug. the 23rd to the 30th. It is crowded but manageable. If it was so bad we would not be going back this August again. We get to the parks as early as possible. Do as much as the kids can take then go back for a swim. We go back out again at night. Yes, it has crowds but if you get there early and fast pass you will be fine. We went the 4th of July and the days around it back in 2007 and that was much more crowded! Hope I helped. Any questions let me know.

Thank You. We have started the process of picking our parks for the days and also getting our ADR'S in place but we are still waiting for the August hours to post. Appreciate your help.

Aug 8-15 at the Poly. First August trip-don't really know what to expect besides the fact that it will be HOT!! We leave the day before free dining starts. Here's hoping it's not too crowded!!

We went a few years ago the week right before free dining started and it was not busy at all. The longest line we stood in was for Dumbo and between the 4 very different people in my party I think we rode just about every ride avalible. Plus in rained every day from around 3 for about half an hour and the parks just cleared out. It was awesome. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter