Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay everyone......looks like I'm the last Cruisin Castaway to leave. Just brushing my teeth and packing the toothbrush and toothpaste then off to bed.

Can't believe after two years its finally here.

Safe travels to all coming in on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the port or on the ship.

GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK CAUSE WE'RE OUTTA HERE. :moped:

BON VOYAGE :cheer2: :cool1: :Pinkbounc

......turning off the lights now.....

So Ski-and-sea, it's just our families left. Safe travels tomorrow.
Now I must TRY and get some sleep as I will be waking up at 3:00 tomorrow morning.

Paula

P.S. In a few HOURS we will be on the Magic!!!!!!!:cool1: :thumbsup2 :sunny: :goodvibes :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Verandah Man said:
Jeff (Buddy Bear), I tried calling you a little bit ago while we were visiting Shirley at The Perfect Gift. I wanted to let you know that I found an extra magnet that we were talking about earlier today. I will have it with me in the DCL Terminal, or I can deliver it to your cabin if I don't see you in the teminal.

We arrived here at the Radisson about an hour ago and I'm getting ready to call Grills to let them know about our big group dinner meeting at 5pm.

Haven't run into anyone yet, but I'm sure I will soon!!!

Excellent news! Missy will be thrilled, she was so disappointed when you realized that she forgot to take it off our refrigerator

Thanks. See you tomorrow at the terminal.

Jeff

Buddy Bear said:
Excellent news! Missy will be thrilled, she was so disappointed when you realized that she forgot to take it off our refrigerator

Thanks. See you tomorrow at the terminal.

Jeff

Don't feel bad, I got a call from Tina (castoff) tonight while we were at the Radisson pool. Tina called all upset because she had forgot to pack her cruise t-shirt. I couldn't help her because I didn't have any other t-shirts or extra transfers with me.

Tina--Angelina said you can have her t-shirt, as she really doesn't want to wear it on Saturday. She said you could put a pin that Diane made over name on the front of the shirt. Angelina's shirt is a adult small, I don't remember what size shirt I made for you. If you afre interested and read this before we leave in the morning, give my cell a call. We are on the 10am shuttle and will be heading to the front lobby around 9:30 or so.

Good Morning Cruisers,

If anyone checks in this morning,

:yay: :woohoo: :Pinkbounc :bounce: This is the way we sail!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :yay:

I think we are about ready to sail. I had to take Angelina to Walmart about 1:30 this morning because she forgot to pack the charger for her ipod. Well, as fate would have it, we bought the charger, but there wasn't the USB cable with it. So, since this is Angelina's Sweet 16th Birthday Cruise, dad did what he had to do and bought her a NEW ipod, and not just any ipod, then new one on the market that plays videos as well as music, and shows photos as well. The one good thing about this is, dad gets the old ipod that he can use while walking around reading meters, which is paying for this trip, LOL!!!

I have to start waking up Sleeping Beauty, #1, #2, and #3, so we can get this day underway!!!

Looking forward to a MAGICal week!!!!! :banana:

Have a great time, I'll be following the blog to see what all the folks and fools are up to.

Verandah Man said:
So, since this is Angelina's Sweet 16th Birthday Cruise, dad did what he had to do and bought her a NEW ipod, and not just any ipod, then new one on the market that plays videos as well as music, and shows photos as well.
Of course you did Andy! Just as a good Daddy would. You are preparing me for DD and DH interactions! ;) Honestly though how can you cruise without your tunes? Have a wonder trip. We'll be waving~ :wave2:

Andy

I have beem catching up with your blog everyday, dont want this thread to fall to far down for you all, so just thought I would pop it back up. :thumbsup2

Hope each and everyone of you are having the most womderful time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :cheer2: :cheer2:

florida sun said:
Andy

I have beem catching up with your blog everyday, dont want this thread to fall to far down for you all, so just thought I would pop it back up. :thumbsup2

Hope each and everyone of you are having the most womderful time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hey Sue....just wanted to say hi....haven't chatted in awhile...hope all is well in Wales!!! (Still on my list of places to get to!!!!)

MJ

florida sun said:
Andy

Thanks Sue!!! Did you enjoy the special pics for you and Vicki on my blog???

Just arrived at CC and are waiting for the all clear to go ashore. It's a :sunny: and beautiful morning!!!

It's been fun meeting many of mou feloow cruisers through out the week, and I hate to see it coming to an end. Whoever left the mail extender at our cabin, thank you very much. It was also nice receiving fish mail during the week as well.

Time to get a lite bite, then get ready to go ashore.

Bye For Now,
Andy

If you see my Aunt SeaSpray, tell her that JERSEYLICIOUS says 'hi' and that I hope her, my uncle, and cousins are all having an awesome time!!!

I should have thought of this earlier in the week!!! hehehe

OKBYE!

mmouse37 said:
Hey Sue....just wanted to say hi....haven't chatted in awhile...hope all is well in Wales!!! (Still on my list of places to get to!!!!)

MJ

Hi there MJ :wave:

How lovely to speak to you again, everything is wonderful here, a little sad Im not on this wonderful cruise but very much looking forward to going to WDW in October, Hope you and the family are all well :thumbsup2

Verandah Man said:
Thanks Sue!!! Did you enjoy the special pics for you and Vicki on my blog???

Andy

We loved them , thank you my friend, hope everybody is having a wonderful time :thumbsup2

I trust those who are traveling home today have safe travels. We arrived here at my mom's about 11:30am and I started working on my blog report for Friday and Saturday. I'm happy to report that my blog is up to date.

Hazel and my mom just arrived back from food shopping and we are scheduled to meet up with some DISfriends for pizza in a little while, so, I've got to get going.

It was great fun getting to meet and cruise with everyone, I hope we get the chance to do it all again one day!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Andy,

We left the Magic parking lot around 8:30 am and are spending the first night on the road in Ridgeland SC.

We are at a Best Western and it has free wireless.

Tommorrow on to a cabin in the Tn hills around Gaitlinburg

Looking forward to your updates on the blog

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter