Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We washed the puppy with the Hydrogen Peroxide mixture and she seems to be better. I am about to go bring her and her crate back into the house. I know that she is ready to come inside.

Linda

Ok everyone. I am trying to finalize our plans for this cruise. I am convincing my DD 16 and DS 14 to do the Wild Side at Castaway Cay. I would like to know who has their teens signed up and for what day? My DD said she would rather do it on the second day as she will know more people.

Thanks! Paula

Good evering everyone.. WOW what a busy day.. ANdy sorry I missed you..

LINDA so glad the peroxide solution worked. now keep that solution in an opened container in the roomthat still smells and it will absord more odors..
I jsut got a call from my cousin,... she wants me to dog sit for her from WED-FRIDAY AM.. ugggg... I told her I can do it until 10pm THURSDAY after my show..

DOREEN

famof8 said:
Okay so here goes.....
Yesterday at church my DS Nick, who is 4, said to me "I wish that David and Miranda could go with us on the cruise". David is 10 and Miranda is 5 and their family and our family are good friends.

Have a great day everyone!!!! I know that my Nick will now that "David and Miranda are going on the cruise with us"

Joyce

You might want to warn them that Nick & Miranda will probably be in separate groups in the Oceaneer's Club. It's usually divided 3-4 and 5-7. Although they would probably let Miranda move down to the 3-4 group.

You can tell Nick that Josh is 4 and we live close too!

Elyse

Well gang.. the BUBBLES were sent out today.. AND I think I spent more for the postage than for the bubbles.. WOW.. so ANDY, your mom will get a package by Thursday - Friday.. I think total cost was close to $75.. most people love the lime green DIS board color...of RIBBON :goodvibes

MARY ROSE... we had to get DANIEL 3 pieces of luggages yesterday too.. We went to Pennys and KOHLs.. honestly we found a great and I mean GREAT buy at TJ MAXX...Give it a look..
Did the DIVAS.. go to RUTHERFOOD this morning for AMERICAN IDOL.. I thought about them :banana: ?

How many more day... :grouphug:

Well

its been a long day, woke up at 2 am on the train and could not sleep,
Listerned to the IPod and cat nap a few times,
we arrived at 9:15 am and by 10.10 am we were in our car and on the way.

Had an early lunch and was to old key west resort around 12:30

Hit the parks at 3pm and redeemed our tickets,
Had dinner at Liberty Tree inn, and then spend evening in the magic kingdom.

Tormorrow moring its breakfast at ohana and dinner at 1900 park fare.

And the wishes fireworks cruise.

Leaning to spending part of the day at epcot, but we will see what the day brings.

Night all
See many of u on friday.
Safe trips

Ed.. have you made contact with MOIRA yet?? I gave her my number as well if she needed to reach someone.. Please send word so we know she is safe..

Well, Daniel is on Z-PACK for hte beginning of Strept. caught it early.. he is in bed for over an hr..

Jaclyn is having a sl delayed setback from her surgery in JUNE..

I meanwhile have to be scheduled for surgery for mid September.. We all have pain meds antibiotics..7 scripts filled tonight.. YIKES!! and anything and everything for whatever else might `ale you while we are gone.. :rotfl:

I am packed. I have those BIG zip lock sport bags with bubble wrap around all the champange.. I have no ETOH bubbly as well.. Remind me to pack wine / cork screw box..

3 bathings suits enough?? I have homepathic ear gtts, mouthwash, magnetic board, post its.. surge protector,oh yeah pens of course. $$ bills, and I got so far the gold coins.. for tips.. I got 6 so far. I have to go bank shopping tomorrow..travel pillow, hershey with almond bars, back pack water cooler, camera..toothbrushes are packed( we have travel ones).paperwork and PASSPORTS PACKED

Ok what is something you are sure to forget and have to go back and get..

What Am I missing of importance..

DOREEN

Well, we're finally packed. It is a smaller version of our house. :lmao: There is a lot of stuff in the suitcases to give away, so that will free up some room for the reutrn trip. :rotfl2: So just tie up a few loose ends in the AM and then we're off. I keep saying over and over, "Wow, so this is really it?"

So a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to ED. I remember talking about this in March. And Jen I hope you have an amazing birthday year.

Travel safe everyone else. I'll probably check in once more before turning off the computer tomorrow.

nite,
Shirley

Have a safe trip SHIRLEY.. and I will for sure see you on the PARASAILING trip...

DOREEN

Has anyone talked to TINA over the past few days?? I have tried to call her and I jsut get her fax sound..

Please pm me or EMAIL me.. as I worry about all of us so much..

Thank you
DOREEN

Hello Everyone! :wave2:

We have the van packed and we'll be leaving Virginia in the wee hours of the morning in the hope that our wee ones will sleep some of the 12 hours to Orlando. We have hooked up two tv's this time to keep the bickering to a minimum and all my husband asked for for his birthday (8/19) is earplugs! The earplugs are packed as well as all of the goldfish crackers in the free world and the "good water with the twisty top".

Well, here's to a wonderful, uneventful trip to us and to all of you! :sunny:

I've loved reading this thread and I am really looking forward to meeting ya'll!

See you real soon,
Leslie

Bye LESLIE.. where are you staying on FRIDAY.. and will we meet you at GRILLZ or on the SHIP? most of us will be in the SHIRTS made by ANDY or in the LIME GREEN clothing of some sort..
I am so excited about meeting everyone as well..
Safe journey..

DOREEN

Okay.....I'm still here......

Doreen...who's "Tiny" or is that Tina. Also, best wishes for you and your surgery in Sept. Sending you lots of pixie dust. Can you drink until then?

Shirley

Shirley.. you are a quick one tonight.. well she is tiny..she lost a lot of wt.. :goodvibes I am so for tired.. I too have to get to bed.. Son has a TUBA lesson at 9am,, uhggggg and more packing for me. I did ironing tonight and caught up on laundry.. we are wearing such , ho um type clothes this week so all our good clothes so to speak are all packed,,lol

See you all in the AM..

Happy travels everyone.. :wave: :moped: :wave:

DOREEN

Reenieny18 said:
Bye LESLIE.. where are you staying on FRIDAY.. and will we meet you at GRILLZ or on the SHIP? most of us will be in the SHIRTS made by ANDY or in the LIME GREEN clothing of some sort..
I am so excited about meeting everyone as well..
Safe journey..

DOREEN

Thanks, Doreen!

We'll be staying at the Polynesian until Saturday morning, so I hope to meet everyone on the ship! We didn't rustle up anything lime green in time, but I've sent my check to Terry for our leis, so we'll be sporting lime green asap!

Yes dear! I'm really off to bed now ... he's worried I won't be awake for my share of the driving! :)

Reenieny18 said:
Shirley.. you are a quick one tonight.. well she is tiny..she lost a lot of wt.. :goodvibes I am so for tired.. I too have to get to bed.. Son has a TUBA lesson at 9am,, uhggggg and more packing for me. I did ironing tonight and caught up on laundry.. we are wearing such , ho um type clothes this week so all our good clothes so to speak are all packed,,lol

DOREEN

I'm in the same boat. I didn't buy any of Andy's t-shirts. Devin and I are wearing only clothes that aren't in the 'packing piles' at this point.

Devin and I will be in tie-dye t-shirts from Disneyland. Devin's is dark blue on the bottom and light blue on the top with Mickey as the Sorceror's Apprentice on it and mine is light blue on the bottom and dark blue on the top with Cinderella's castle and Mickey's crew on the front.

Dori :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter