Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ski-and-Sea said:
Passporter has a MB?

Yep, I'm a member over there as well, I just don't get over there very often. I know Ed and Terry are members there as well, and so are some other DIS'ers.

I'm at that stage of packing where it seems like it will never be organized or done. Or what am I forgetting? Despite my 3 page packing check off list.

Later......

Dizzyworld said:
I'm at that stage of packing where it seems like it will never be organized or done. Or what am I forgetting? Despite my 3 page packing check off list.

Later......

Continue having FUN Shirley!!! You should see our place, clothes and shoes all over, LOL!!! :rotfl2:

HaHa.....I found DIS by reading the passporter guide to WDW.

But haven't looked at the passporter site in a long time.

Diane - Your don't have to be organized......just hide your extra stuff in your families luggage :rotfl2:

Andy - Tell you friends to comeonnnnn over! We'd love to meet them before we bombard them at Grills!!! :rotfl:

MR

Ski-and-Sea said:
HaHa.....I found DIS by reading the passporter guide to WDW.

But haven't looked at the passporter site in a long time.

I found the DIS through the Cruise Critic Boards, LOL!!! :rotfl2:

I am a member of PASSPORTER TOO!!!

oh MARY ROSE and KAREN.. if you start to drink margaurita's at SB.. how will we drag you back in a CHICKEN SUIT<<< now you know CHICKENS cannot FLY... and after 1 drink KAREN is under the table... :rotfl2: :lmao:

I am busily working on the packing now too. (That and doing research for the technical design that I have to have completed and reviewed by Thursday, before I leave.) You almost can't see the bed in the spare room for all the piles of clothes, shoes and toiletries piled on it.

I've been eye-balling the massages on board too, but just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. My problem is this... One of my best friends is a Licensed Massage Therapist. (And in my experience, she's the best I've come across.) I can get a 60 minute full body massage with hot rocks and aroma-therapy from her for $50. I can't seem justify the cost of them on the cruise to myself. (I already have plans to go see my friend for the 'works' when I get home.)

Dori :cool1:

Oh and Doreen just so you know, I'll be going commando under the chicken suit :rotfl: :lmao:

yikes, can you imagine how itchy all those feathers will be......

What an awful mental image I have just given myself :rotfl2:

MR

O'BWV said:
yikes, can you imagine how itchy all those feathers will be......

What an awful mental image I have just given myself :rotfl2:

MR

Funny Mare!!!!

Now I'm singing a song in my head and it goes like this...... Going commando in a chicken suit doo da doo da......

GREAT,, wet chicken feathers CAMMANDO!!!! in the sun and the HEAT!!

See what confidence you have after loosing all that weight,.. I think we have to watch out for JOHN and make sure he is not CAMMANDO on the PARA SAILING :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:
DOREEN

Here's a Reminder About Grills

For those meeting at Grills on the 18th, don't forget to print off your 10% discount coupon from their website, here is a direct link where you can find the coupon: http://www.visitgrills.com/discounts.php

So far, we have 55 people on the list to meet at Grills on the 18th, anyone else interested???

Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar
321-868-2226

Our group is growing!!!

Grills Meet Friday 8/18 5pm:

Andy(Verandah Man)--4
Tina(castoff)--4
Bev(mickeymom923)--3
Mark(Mark&Sandra)--7
Mary Rose(O'BWV)--6
Denise(Denise W)--3
Ed(Ct_TiggerFan)--3
Darlene(sandygirl)--3
Denise(msdisney53)--10
Karen(kap158)--6
Darlene(2angelsinheaven)--2 "A special friend that I invited to join us"
Jude(jbm02)--4

Grills is only about a five minute drive from the Radisson. It is along the shoreline of the Port Canaveral channel where the ships sail from. Here is Grills website link: www.visitgrills.com

I have added Jude(goingsailing)and her family to the Grills meet as I just heard from Jude and said they would like to join us. Jude is also going to see about joining the DISboards and join in on the thread. Jude told me she read about the first 30 posts, I told her we are approaching the 11,000 post mark, so it's highly unlikely she will get all the posts read. Jude and her DH have two children ages DS11 and DD6, they also have late dining. They will also be staying at the Radisson Friday night.

ANDY.. the box of bubbles is ready to go out.. WOW ITs HEAVY... 7 boxes in all.. Thank you so much for this chance to mail them to you..

I think it great that another family will join us at GRILZ and RADISSON.. the more the merrier..

Ed you there yet?
MORIA how was your trip and WELCOME TO THE USA.. DEREK the same to you and your family. I hope your trip was with out any trouble...

I cant wait to leave. I really need this vacation and NO PHONES to HEAR.... HINT HINT KAREN... :goodvibes

DOREEN

Paula & Doreen - Don't forget I'm having a massage so I'll be oily too yucky! And of course John will be parasailing commando! (that's because he'll be in a bathing suit) :rotfl2:

MR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter