• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to say :welcome: to everyone who has just joined us.

Andy - thank you!!!

Well good night to all. Only 4 days of work this week and 4 days next week. :cool1: :cool1: Of course I have to pack 4 weeks of work into those 8 days but then :drinking1 :drinking1 party:

Good Morning Moira and Andrew.

Linda

I got back from my short trip late last night. You were all quite busy the past few days. Well after a couple of hours and at least 40 pages I have finally caught up!

Moira & Elaine congrats on the 10000 post.

Tina somehow we got dropped from the cabin list (probably b/c we are the only ones on Deck 1). We are in 1047. We'll play tag. The boys will think it's fun!

We leave on 8/18 at 8pm on Southwest from Providence. Then staying at the MCO Hyatt with a Budget Rental car for the next morning to the port. I haven't even started to think about packing. I still have more shopping to do.

Probably should get some sleep tonight too!

Elyse

Hi Elyse,
We're in the San Francisco Bay Area - actually the east bay. Are you familiar with the bay area or more so with southern California? When we lived in Hopkinton, Mass, we were right by the Holliston line. I can't remember the name of it now, but only a mile or two from a turkey farm that's pretty popular. I can picture a great deal of Ashland though. My DH used to catch the train into Boston at the Ashland station!

Good Night all!

Kris

Moira where are you?? are you ok?? I expected about 6 posts from you by now :thumbsup2 !!

Tina We are leaving Syracuse at 620 am Friday Aug 18 USAIR to WASH DC (DCA)840 AM ARRIVE ORLANDO 1052AM ANTONE ELSE WILL BE THERE? :confused3

LINDA crazy cruise items.. a smoothie maker
alcohol

Thata all I can think of at 353AM,,lol

DOREEN

Good Morning Crew, :wave2:

I've been up for about an hour now, I'm getting in that, "I'm too excited to sleep" mode!!! Boy this is going to be a long day, I can feel it now!!! :lmao:

Have a Happy Monday Everyone!!!

Good Morning Everyone! :wave: :surfweb:

The weather this week is to be as bad as last, high in the 90's today (heat index over 100) with hopefully rain later. At least this prepares me for cruise weather.

Andy - I hope you are feeling better. We can't have you sick this cruise. I will send pixiedust: your way.

I got the suitcases out and all the clothes that I think I want to bring. Now to sort thru all this and decide what to bring. :scratchin One suitcase for cruise and one suitcase for WDW for the week after the cruise. :woohoo: Is there anyone else going to WDW after cruisin'? Two weeks of Disney, I will be in heaven and on :cloud9:

Moira - where are you this AM?

Unsual item bringing on cruise - (Doreen's and my sister Elaine :love1:) we are so happy that she is coming along with us!! :dance3:

Terry - I hope your boss will be pleased when she returns today from vacation. I am sure you did a great job. :thumbsup2

Kare-

You're awake? I am not working today. Did not sleep at all last night. Russ and Russell did not get home until 4:AM, so i was awake with them. Although in bed, not able to sleep

Pauline and Ken's 3 daughters were at the restaurant til 3:30 waiting for Pauline's daughter to get in from Tennessee

If I remember correctly, today is a Holiday in Ireland and Moira had off from work today. Maybe she has started celebrating early!!! :lmao:

Linda and Joyce, I had to take Angelina to the community center this morning so she could get her workout in, on the way to dropping her off, I dropped your envelopes off at the post office. I had to ride past the post office anyhow, just as I got to the post office, the postal clerk was opening the front door to where the mail slots are, how's that for good timing!!! :teeth:

Let the final countdown begin:

12 Days until we Sailaway!!!

Good morning everyone. I'm up since I'm working from home today. Cant start without reading the posts since last night. Didn't sleep good either, too excited about the cruise.

Jennifer - what is a fish extender? Thanks for the offer, I'll gladly pay you for it.

Bev :sunny:

JeffKiel said:
Tina (and all) I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty to resort your latest list by deck/room so determining who is nearby might be a little easier.

jweiss-2502
SnowWhite-2542 & 2544
Steve's Wife-2548
**RobinMarie-2601**
AboutTheMouse-2626
Aurora's Mommy-2632

Colestat-5022
PaulaM-5132 & 5134
Zack&alexmom-5506 & 5505
5by5-5514
Reenieny18-5522
Kap158-5524
Lanie1222-5524
Princess Aurora-5638

Dizzyworld-6006
zukeeper-6030 & 6028
SeaSpray-6042 & 6043
Twice Charmed-6046 & 6047
Poohjen-6064 & 6066
**Ct TiggerFan-6088**
Walsh clan-6128
Sarah'sMomfromPA-6136
Castoff-6578
Princess crazy-6600 & 6602
O'BWV-6610 & 6611
disneycrazzy-6612
( extended family 6613 & 6614 )
Allshookup-6616
DeniseW-6626
JeffKiel-6628

Famof8-7036 & 7038
Msdisney53-7048
DisCrazzy-7128 & 7129
mickeymisfit-7509
Sandygirl-7512
Verandah Man-7556
ElliotFan-7567
Mickeymom923-7631

Dsnylndlvrs-8006
artsya3-8076
Buddy Bear- 8530
HawkinsCrew-8542

I am in room 2022 :goodvibes

Excited about the voyage, also. But awake all night because we lost a very good friend yesterday. Our pal, Ken, suffered a massive heart attack while playing the best round of golf in his life. So we were with his wife and daughters until the other daughter could arrive from Tennessee. Please keep Pauline and the girls in your prayers, to get them through this shocking and most difficult time.

Thank you very much.

Elaine

Lainie1222 said:
Excited about the voyage, also. But awake all night because we lost a very good friend yesterday. Our pal, Ken, suffered a massive heart attack while playing the best round of golf in his life. So we were with his wife and daughters until the other daughter could arrive from Tennessee. Please keep Pauline and the girls in your prayers, to get them through this shocking and most difficult time.

Thank you very much.

Elaine

Elaine,

So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, sending a :grouphug: your way this morning!!!

Andy

mickeymom923 said:
Jennifer - what is a fish extender? Thanks for the offer, I'll gladly pay you for it.

Bev :sunny:

A fish extender is extra pockets which you can hang from the Fish by your door...See my pic here from my last cruise. You can see my yellow Pooh fish extender.
DCL-CaliforniaAugust2005221.jpg

I always say "DIZ BOARDS", as in the same way you say it when saying "Dis-ney". lol Incidently, DIS stands for "Disney Information Station", and I've heard people pronounce it as "DISS" also. :)

Well I slept just fine last night but I definitely had the cruise on my mind because my first thought upon awakening was "I forgot to expand on my reply to Moira regarding concierge at the Polynesian!" :rotfl:

Andy: Thanks for that countdown...Are you up to doing a daily countdown from now until the cruise?? :teeth: :hourglass I'll still do the FINAL WEEKLY countdown on Friday! (Wow...my last weekly countdown that'll be!!!)

Welcome to any new people I may have missed!! :welcome:

Melinda: Great looking door!! :sunny: I love all the magnets.

Karen: Maggie is on a 2-week vacation so I have another week by myself! But I'm no longer stressed about it since I did such an awesome job by myself last week!! :teeth:

Elaine: I'm so sorry to hear about your friend :( :( :hug:

Yea, I'm up to a daily countdown, I should have started it sooner though, LOL!!! :rotfl:

Mel, some of those signs on your door look familiar, LOL!!! :lmao:

Gotta go and pick Angelina back up, then come home and get ready for work. :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter