calling al collage students

tinkerbellandeyor

God holds my heart as well as my family and friend
are you finding your self doing marathons I find my self doing them and what i mean is marathons to complete assignments and I can't sleep all I do is forces on getting my stuff done don't even want to go to school just want to study on my own

College can be very difficult, unfortunately. Staying in school, instead of learning on your own, can be a great experience. It can really help with grammar, among many other things.

tinkerbellandeyor said:
calling al collage students
are you finding your self doing marathons I find my self doing them and what i mean is marathons to complete assignments and I can't sleep all I do is forces on getting my stuff done don't even want to go to school just want to study on my own

College can be very difficult, unfortunately. Staying in school, instead of learning on your own, can be a great experience. It can really help with grammar, among many other things.

;) I agree. Stay in school :flower3:

If you find that you cannot do "marathons" then you need to get a calendar and plan your studies out.

Is this your first yr. of school?

:lmao: and punctuation and spelling.

No, I don't put things off till the last minute, and I do still go to classes. I find it's a great tool to use the lectures WITH my studying, not studying instead of going to lectures.

I agree that my spelling and grammar needs work and I can promise you I am working on it however I do have a learning disability, and what i failed to say my class is self passed

I agree that my spelling and grammar needs work and I can promise you I am working on it however I do have a learning disability, and what i failed to say my class is self passed

Well if you have a learning disability, then it is EXTREMELY important that you schedule your studies out.

I don't recommend marathon studying for you. Take this as a lesson for next semester. Learn how to plan things out.

I work at a university.

The best thing you can do for yourself is work on your time management skills, particularly if you have a disability. If your school has an offices of disability services, you could contact them to see if they have any time management resources.

I see a huge difference between the students who know how to manage their time and those who don't. Marathon sessions are not in your best interests, both in terms of trying to master materials and in writing papers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter