Called to book Soarin' Around the World Member Tour at DL

I called when MS opened but it was booked up. There are only 20 spots each week. I hope everybody else has better luck!
Only 20 spots each week, that is ridiculous. You would think since it's only available one day a week they would have a few tours a day.

We'll be there in December, hoping they still are offering it. I did call last week, and was also told about the 60-day window. The CM did say that it should be available for booking online, on MDE....

We'll be there in December, hoping they still are offering it. I did call last week, and was also told about the 60-day window. The CM did say that it should be available for booking online, on MDE....

Isn't MDE just for WDW though and not much for DL? Would love to have the ability to book online though!

Isn't MDE just for WDW though and not much for DL? Would love to have the ability to book online though!
It's not really MDE, but you can get to other stuff from there. From MDE, at the top of the page you click on "show Disney.com" then click on "Parks and Travel" which brings up all Disney parks. Roll over "Parks & Destinations" and then click on Disneyland then, Parks and Tours.... There are tours that you can book online, and I'm guessing (hoping) that eventually this tour will be bookable there.

I called right at 9 am eastern and was able to book August 3. They did not say how many spots were left or how many were available.

I'm on hold with member services (25 minute wait time) trying to book. Wait is it true the tour is only held on Wednesdays?

I called right at 9 am eastern and was able to book August 3. They did not say how many spots were left or how many were available.

I called at 9am and had an 8 minute wait, when I got through they were gone.

Only 20 spaces once a week seems a bit on the low side to me.

I was off the phone at 9:07 without tickets. I got through right a 9:00 am and was talking to an agent within 2 minutes of entering my information. The CM spent time trying to find the tickets but they were already gone.

Speaking of.....why do they not offer any DVC discounts for Disneyland tickets? I thought it was crazy that they only offered a $20 discount for Disneyland APs, but now it is zilch! Really irks me. And yes, I know perks should not be expected and that is not the reason that we bought DVC....but still, c'mon, throw us a bone!

Speaking of.....why do they not offer any DVC discounts for Disneyland tickets? I thought it was crazy that they only offered a $20 discount for Disneyland APs, but now it is zilch! Really irks me. And yes, I know perks should not be expected and that is not the reason that we bought DVC....but still, c'mon, throw us a bone!
I still see $20 off Signature Deluxe and Signature Deluxe Plus Annual Passes? Sure, a measly $20 ... but it is still there. FWIW, I'm sure glad I quality for SoCal pass pricing!

I still see $20 off Signature Deluxe and Signature Deluxe Plus Annual Passes? Sure, a measly $20 ... but it is still there. FWIW, I'm sure glad I quality for SoCal pass pricing!

I guess I'll have to check again. Thank you!....and I'm very jealous of your discount!

Dang- I just reread your post and realized where it is the "signature" APs that get the discount. We just need the deluxe AP. Plus we will have to buy a 1-day ticket on top of that since I do want to be able to go on a blocked Sunday. I am okay with our second Saturday being blocked, but I don't want to have that many days blocked. And adding on a 1-day ticket would still be way cheaper than getting a signature AP.....of course....if they offered a 10-day pass, that would be perfect.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter