• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Called DCL - List of Movies (Magic 6/10)

FirstTimeDC

Mouseketeer
I called DCL and got a list of movies being shown on the Magic for the 6/10/12 cruise out of NY. These are in the theater. There are others on the big screen outside, obviously.

Avengers
Chimpanzee
John Carter
War Horse
The Help
Muppets
Toy Story 3
Tangled
Cars 2

There may have been a couple of others. I threw the list away. : (

Thanks. I'll be on the 6/17 so I'm sure it will be the same and there's a few I haven't seen.

I called DCL and got a list of movies being shown on the Magic for the 6/10/12 cruise out of NY. These are in the theater. There are others on the big screen outside, obviously.

Avengers
Chimpanzee
John Carter
War Horse
The Help
Muppets
Toy Story 3
Tangled
Cars 2

There may have been a couple of others. I threw the list away. : (

We are on the 7/8 cruise....my mother would be thrilled to see War Horse. She saw the play and loved it!

This is our first cruise....question about the movies outdoors...they are by the pool, right? Do they show movies all day outside? So excited!:yay:

These are pretty much the same ones that were on the Fantasy in May. So, sounds like they run the same ones. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter