Call us crazy, but we booked it (RTW Disneymoon)

nickcirc

Week's in California, Weekends in Florida
With the announcement of the opening date of Shanghai Disneyland in June… I figured it’s finally time to make one of our Disney dreams come true. Visit every single Disney theme park around the world in 1 trip for what will be the most ultimate honeymoon we could imagine. The entire trip (bare a few small flights) is funded on Points.

Apart from Shanghai the only other park I have not got round to visiting was Tokyo, so before anybody says 'that's not enough time' or 'I would have spent longer in x' the dates and times had to be exactly what they are to make this all work. The key point is that the trip is to "Visit" each resort on one trip, not "vacation" at each one. The reason it starts in Perth is because our wedding is there in September :)

My fiancé and I are like many of you expert level theme parkers and have been Premier Pass card holders for the past 4 years, we try to do a trip to Walt Disney World once every 6 weeks or so, and only ever stay 3-4 days max, still doing everything we want, so when I say we are ready for this ;) we are!!

May I present, Our Honeymoon

FLIGHT: PER -> HKG, 12th at 7:10am

Arrive in Hong Kong at 3:10pm

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
HOTEL - Night of the 12th (In Disneyland Park Area)
HOTEL - Night of the 13th (In Disneyland Park Area)

FLIGHT: HKG -> PVG, 14th at 8am

Arrive in Shanghai at 10:30am

Shanghai Disney Resort
(If the open date gets pushed back, Oh well, we will route around it)
HOTEL - Night of the 14th (At Disney Resort)(Would be nice if they were bookable already!!)
HOTEL - Night of the 15th (At Disney Resort)

FLIGHT: PVG -> NRT, 16th at 9am

Arrive in Tokyo at 1:30pm

Tokyo Disney Resort
HOTEL - Night of the 16th (At Disney Resort)
HOTEL - Night of the 17th (At Disney Resort)
HOTEL - Night of the 18th (At Disney Resort)
HOTEL - Night of the 19th (At Disney Resort)

FLIGHT: HND -> CDG (Via LHR), 20th at 8am

Arrive in Paris at 5pm

Disneyland Paris
HOTEL - Night of the 20th (At Disney Resort)
HOTEL - Night of the 21th (At Disney Resort)
HOTEL - Night of the 22th (At Disney Resort)
HOTEL - Night of the 23th (In Paris City)
HOTEL - Night of the 24th (In Paris City)
HOTEL - Night of the 25th (In Paris City)

FLIGHT: CDG -> JFK, 26th, at 11am
Arrive in JFK at 1pm
Connect to MCO at 6pm

Walt Disney World
HOTEL - Night of the 26th (At Disney Resort)
HOTEL - Night of the 27th (At Disney Resort)
HOTEL - Night of the 28th (At Disney Resort)
HOTEL - Night of the 29th (At Disney Resort)

FLIGHT: MCO -> LAX, 30 at 7pm
Arrive in DLR at 9:30pm

Disneyland Resort
HOTEL - Night of the 30th (At Disney Resort)
HOTEL - Night of the 1st (At Disney Resort)

Flight: LAX -> SFO 1 at 6pm
Home

Thoughts? Comments? Harsh words?
Did i screw anything up? still time to change a few things.

Attachments

• FlightMap.png
    FlightMap.png
    692.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
This looks like an amazing trip! Disneyland Hong Kong can be accomplished in a day and the metro there is fantastic - I suggest venturing out and seeing some of the sights! Big Buddha on Lantau Island isn't far and very worth it! Mongkok at night is also really wonderful!

Wow! Looks completely amazing! Visiting each park seems like a lifetime kind of goal, and you're getting them all in one go. I hope you do an ultimate trip report--it would be fantastic to follow along virtually.

I hope you do an ultimate trip report

Yeah for sure, We will be doing a simple blog style updates along the way (Both Twitter & website) and then a massive write up on the entire thing once we finish it :) I'll post those URL's once we have them up and running :)

That sounds AMAZING! I would love a trip report!

The only thing that would freak me out on that trip is jet lag! You are doing a bunch of time zone changes over a short period of time! But I'm sure you'll have an unbelievable trip.

Wow! I know it's your honeymoon and all, but I am not very big, I'd probably fit in one of your suitcases! :rotfl:Seriously, though, it sounds like an amazing trip, and I will also look forward to reading the trip report. Oh, and congrats (in advance) on the wedding.:cool1:

Sorry for the delay!!! This trip has now begun!!!

Twitter: @6castles
Instagram: @6castles
Web: 6castles.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter