• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Call me crazy-DW tomorrow!

I hope you go, too! Life's too short, be spontaneous and have a blast!!!

If I could do ANY last minute decision vacation; I would do it. Especially if it were WDW. Until I retire (in about 12 years) or win the lottery I can't.

So when the opportunity arises and you can do it I say, GO FOR IT :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks for the love! I am going for it, just waiting for a message or call back from DH, kind of need his blessing :rotfl2: He doesn't care, but still need to run it by him first know what I mean.

Too fun!!! I live not too far from San Antonio and would be tempted to try to follow you! LOL. Only kidding! Have a great time. I LOVE Spontaneity!:goodvibes

As if anyone here would say no! :rotfl2:

I would love to be able to do that! GOOOOOOO :wave2:

Have fun. pixiedust:

Thanks guys! Just trying to finalize a few things right now. If I stay WL no DP if I stay at POP I will add DP. Never stayed at either. I have always loved the idea of the theming at POP, I would think the WL would feel like the GCH at DL, which is an amazing resort! Oh the decisions.
Just go with POP to get your DP.. This way your meal is taken cared of! Have fun!

I would love to take a quick trip to WDW all by myself. I hope you ended up going & having a magical time :)

Any update OP? So exciting! I would love to do this! Ps my vote is for WL, and pay OOP for meals ;)

Well boo I didn't go, never could get a hold of my DH :sad1: Oh well at least I am going in a couple of months with my friend.

However there are still pretty good next day flight prices :lmao: You never know as WDW always will find a room for you!

and then I thought about how HOT is would be and the CROWDS....
I went in the summer in AUg ( I think ) when I was there I sais to myself...
never again will I go in the summer....

it just takes all the fun out of it for me!!!

now if it was... fall or spring...or any time its cooler..I would say GO...

the temptation is great however, I do understand that....I might do a last minute visit this fall...

I would go in a heartbeat but my dh couldn't get off work and if you could believe it he would be upset he couldn't go lol. I was contemplating going with a friend once and that upset him. He won't admit it but loves it just as me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter