Call me crazy, but I really want free dining!

We just got back. Stayed 2 nights at Car. Beach and 2 at Saratoga Springs (so you don't need to stay a min. of 3 nights) and booked for free dining at All star movies....so didn't need to book at pop or POR. Its so awesome...we did free dining in september this past year and just had to do it again! Have a wonderful 36 hours!

I do wonder if I'll be able to book two rooms. I put this current reservation in both my name and my husband's name so I'm hoping they will let me reserve a room for each of us on the Bounceback special.

I've seen conflicting info posted that they will only let you book one room and that they will let you book more than one. I guess if I don't get the info I want when I call to make the ressie I can play the "try a different cast member game".

DH did something similar, he is currently in Florida TDY (military lingo for Business trip) instead of staying in Tampa then driving to Pensacola he opted to book a room at the POR (the only available) what would have been his last night in Tampa. By doing this he was able to book the Next Stay promo, we are booked at the POR August 5-15, for 5 ....Me, DH, DD, DNiece, DNephew. I am very excited, typically I don't think the DDP is a great deal for us (Me, DH, & DD) but having the 2 extra kids will definitely make it worth it.

MOQu said:
I just bought an airline ticket and reserved one night at Pop Century next week so I can get the free ding next August.

I had to spend $180 total, but I'll be able to book my 10 day free dining package at Pop Century without worrying about it being offered in the spring.

I got a cheap ticket on AirTran and booked one night with an AP discount.

And to make the deal even sweeter, I get to be away from my toddler for 36 hours for the first time since he was born. He's staying home with Daddy! :goodvibes

Sounds like a great deal :thumbsup2 It's unreal how much Disney food cost, so if you can get it for free than you're doing great!

Color me jealous! ::yes:: There's no way a trip from CA would work out for me. :confused3 Oh well, hopefully they offer it in April to the general public like last year.

We love free dining! :lovestruc We ate so well. Yum-O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter