Call from Mickey announcing vacation

tluther5406

Mouseketeer
I seem to have read somewhere that we can get a phone call from Mickey Mouse announcing our vacation or something. I don't know if it was in our cruise or DVC member info, but I can't seem to find it. The enchanted calls search online didn't seem to have anything about a vacation announcement option. Someone suggested it was on the Disney cruise line site, but I couldn't find anything. Help.

I seem to have read somewhere that we can get a phone call from Mickey Mouse announcing our vacation or something. I don't know if it was in our cruise or DVC member info, but I can't seem to find it. The enchanted calls search online didn't seem to have anything about a vacation announcement option. Someone suggested it was on the Disney cruise line site, but I couldn't find anything. Help.

I set it up on my DCL reservation - there was a link to it when I pulled up the ressie.

I saw it when I was starting to do the online check in--
the call is a real blast esp for the little ones:yay:

THANKS!!!! Found it. I did my online check in so long ago that I forgot where I saw it. Burnout strikes-I need this trip!

yes its free, i mean i guess whatever you cell phone charges for regular calls if you use your cell for this. We had Ariel call my DD6 and she called the SECOND we walked on the ship, it was pretty cool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter