California School Calendar?

SA53

DIS Veteran
Hello there,

Does anyone know the start date this year for school districts around DL? We are heading there at the end of the month and were wondering if any of the schools would be keeping the locals busy for us :goodvibes .

TIA,

K in SA

Schools are on varying schedules. Some are year round which means some kids are always off. The rest will likely not start until Tuesday after Labor Day.

I'm not sure you'll get a good answer to your question. I think there are just too many districts close enough to make Disneyland an easy day trip to answer with any confidence.

I'm afraid many districts that are on a traditional schedule do not go back until after Labor Day though.

Hopefully you'll have beautiful weather, reasonable crowds, and a some Disney Magic during your trip. :wizard:

My neice and nephew started school this past Monday. Many others go back next week. Others are year round, so a quarter of the kids are always off. Some don't start until after Labor Day.

Hello there,

Does anyone know the start date this year for school districts around DL? We are heading there at the end of the month and were wondering if any of the schools would be keeping the locals busy for us :goodvibes .

TIA,

K in SA

Hi Tia,
I live very close to DL, and have two kids that don't go back to school until Sept. 6th. We have the southern CA annual passes and have been blocked out since the end of June. We can start going again on August 19th, so I'm assuming a lot of locals will be heading to the park that week. I know we will be going about mid week that week, and again the next week. :)
Hopefully it won't be too busy! Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter