California Grille-Valentines Day

conoverjca

Earning My Ears
I have made reservations at the California Grille for 2/14/08. I usually hate to go out to eat on Valentines day because of the crowds but its a Disney Trip and I'm hoping they can get it right. What I'm starting to worry about is our reservations are at 5:30 and the fireworks start at 6:45, based on your experience will we be seated in the dining room before the fireworks start on one of the most popular dining out evenings of the year? Our whole goal is to be in the dining room for the fireworks. If we're delayed in seating and they don't let us up to the restaurant to see the fireworks I am going to be one unhappy mouseketeer!

Ca Grill is always booked solid so I don't think they'll be taking ADR's any differently on that day just because it's Valentine's Day. You should certainly be seated by fireworks time. Even if they are running behind, they will let you go up to the bar area and then out to the observation deck to watch fireworks. Enjoy your meal.

5:30 is the first reservation time. You should be seated fairly promptly.

I have made reservations at the California Grille for 2/14/08. I usually hate to go out to eat on Valentines day because of the crowds but its a Disney Trip and I'm hoping they can get it right. What I'm starting to worry about is our reservations are at 5:30 and the fireworks start at 6:45, based on your experience will we be seated in the dining room before the fireworks start on one of the most popular dining out evenings of the year? Our whole goal is to be in the dining room for the fireworks. If we're delayed in seating and they don't let us up to the restaurant to see the fireworks I am going to be one unhappy mouseketeer!

We had ADRs here for 2/14/2007 and had a 530pm reservation. I believe that's the first ADR slot, so everybody is seated pretty much on time. Enjoy!

Most likely you'll be in the dining room and at some point late in your meal (based on a 5:30 seating) when the fireworks begin.

The first seating is for sure 5:30, which is good because you have a great chance at getting a window seat. You will be seated right away and will still be eating when the fireworks start, if you pace it right!

ENJOY!

Thanks to all of you for your input. Now I won't worry all day about my reservations and I'll be able to enjoy my time at the park!

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

what is the dress code at CG. i have read and heard conflicting stories. we have a april, 2008 trip planned and one of our evening meals is at the CG. would we be ok in dress shirts and dress shorts.

thank you in advance, daniel475

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter