California Grille seating

ginirn

Earning My Ears
We will be dining in the California Grille for the first time ever during our Disney visit next week. It is going to be a very special occasion. I'd like some advice regarding best seating for a romantic dining experience. Unable to get reservation during the fireworks. We booked a late reservation hoping it might be a little quieter. Since we have never been there I really have no idea how the restaurant is arranged. Any advice would be appreciated

DW and I sat in a seperate little dining area off of the main restaurant. It was a very small and quite little spot and made our expericence there even better. :)

Ask for the wine room..I've had it twice.. It's off in the back with an amazing view..You are far less crowded as it only has 8 or so tables, is quiet and quite romantic... Just ask at check in and let them know you are willing to wait a little longer... I've always been seated quickly, but they do warn that you may have to wait a bit longer..No Biggie, just wait at the bar

can someone please tell us if we can wear dress shirts and dress shorts or do we need to wear dress shirts and dress pants?

thank you in advance

daniel475 :confused3
e-mail adress: garydan25@yahoo.com

I have made a reservation for 7:30 pm. I see the fireworks don't start until 9:00. Is my reservation to early??

Dr. Ellis:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter