California Grille for Wishes

Disneynut1

Earning My Ears
We wanted to see Wishes from the California grille but weren't interested in eating there....had planned on eating at Ohana's first and then going to the California Grille around 9 for drinks and were hoping to watch Wishes at 10:00......We'll be at WDW July 15 - July 25 and had planned on doing this the night of the 15th.....anyone have any advice ....Thanks::yes::

You're chances of getting onto the CG for "drinks" at 9:00pm when WISHES is at 10:00 are very slim.

That bar gets quite crowded, and people start to camp out in the lounge area a couple hours before the fireworks.

Anne

We think Wishes is much better when centered on the castle. We saw it from CG in November but much preferred it from our room at the Polynesian. My DD and DH also saw it from Narcoossee's and preferred that view over CG too. The bar at the Polynesian would afford a great view. But according to my son and his financee along with folks on this board, it really is best from the MK itself. We really avoided seeing the fireworks from the MK itself before because of the crowds but in a few weeks, we'll bite the bullet.

We love CG for the food and general view of WDW but Wishes is better viewed elsewhere IMO.

We love CG for the food and general view of WDW but Wishes is better viewed elsewhere IMO.

I agree completely but it's worth seeing once from up there if you are at WDW for a while and have another chance to see it from in front of the castle. Make a PS though because trying to get in for drinks could be difficult.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter