California Grill

Minerva Mouse

DIS Veteran
I haven't been in a few years, but I have secured a reservation for next month. This will be a once in a blue moon dinner, so the budget is sure to be busted.

Now the decisions, WHAT DO I EAT?

Last two times DD went (once with Dad and once with BF) they kept the budget in check while still having a great meal by feasting on a few sushi platters.

California Grill has one of my Favorite bread services ! I fill up fast though, but that should help w/ cost. Order water instead of Pops, etc... Apps are much cheaper than entrees, DH and I split a lot of the time and we save a lot of money in doing so0 but we mostly do this because we hate waste! Esp. the wonderful food they serve at CG! There have been times in which we split just 1 entrée and have never had an eyebrow raised. And since we are typically celebrating a bday or anniversary (usually when we plan our vacations) we end up getting complimentary desserts which is always nice too!

I'd split a few appetizers instead of getting a meal just to try different things. As others have said the sushi is awesome, as is the charcuterie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter