California Grill Yeahh!!!

dawn102677

Mouseketeer
Going for a quick 2 day trip on 1/4. I wasn't even going to make dining reservations because of the low crowds that week. However, i was looking on the dining site & was able to get into the California Grill on 1/4. I've never been before. We will head over after a day at the Magic Kingdom. Whats the best thing to eat?

The sushi is excellent. And every piece of fish that I have had there (grouper, sea bass, halibut) has been great. I am less enamored with the pork and beef offerings.

We love Cali Grill, there is nothing like the view of MK from up there :love:. Mine and my DH's favorite entree is the Oak Fired Fillet Mignon....pure heaven. The desserts there are really good too, but nothing beats the Fillet :goodvibes. Have a great time and have a glass of wine for me as you are watching Wishes :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter