• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill - Seating Time - Too Late???

MooseDog

Earning My Ears
If the MK fireworks start are scheduled for 9:00 pm, and my adr is at 9:10 pm, will that be too late to see the fireworks? I cannot remember if the fireworks start promptly at 9:00 or if they are usually after 9:00.

From the people who have eaten at there, is a 9:10 adr going to miss the fireworks? Should I get there early and try to get seated? Should I keep trying (as I did at the Coral Reef) to get a better time?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

I was there for the 10pm fireworks and they were prompt. We had a 9:20 adr and got there at 8:40pm to check in. Just as they were clearing out meal plates and taking our dessert orders Wishes started.

Our ADR was for 8:30 and Wishes didn't start until around 9. By the time it started, we hadn't been seated yet so we watched it outside on the overlook.

It was very pretty, but it would have been nice to have been seated for it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter