California grill or Hoop De Doo

bkb91

Earning My Ears
I will be on the dining plan this fall, and after getting all my personal MUST do table service used, I had two left over and decided to do something special. We are stuck between doing California Grill during wishes or doing Hoop De Doo Revue, neither of which we have done.

Any input would be great!

Though California Grill might be a grand experience.... We're huge fans of the HDDR, over 15 times there, we hardly miss a meal there if we can and we never do the dining plan, we pay out of pocket..... good down home food, endless beer and wine and a dinner show hard not to laugh at or enjoy...

For quiet, romantic meal...California Grill

For a rip roaring, participation hoedown...Hoop Dee Do for sure...

They are totally different experiences, as you probably know. HDDR is lots of fun; the food is okay, but it is the whole experience that makes it so special.

The California Grill is quite wonderful with scrumptious food and a view to die for.

You will not regret either choice. We've done HDDR with family and friends - all age groups - and everyone had a grand time. I've seen some family groups at CG, but I place it more in the category of date night from our experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter