California Grill or Boma?

Princess_taffy05

Mouseketeer
I wish I had just one more night booked so I could do both. Planning on Boma for dinner and to pay oop since it is a "cheaper" buffet...lots of recommendations from friends who say it is divine. Second guessing now as I really want to try California Grill.
We love soup and I heard the soups at Boma are fabulous.

Thoughts?

I love Boma. I love that I can try new things since its a buffet. The desserts are yummy too! The soup is good :)

BTW, Cali Grill is closing for rehab in early January. But regardless I would do Boma.

Never done Cali but Boma is a must each trip. Soups are great even have some recipes for here at home to keep us going between trips.

Although Boma is good, it doesn't compare to the sushi and atmosphere at CG.

DH and I love Boma! We loving have a lot of little bites of different things, including desserts. We always say our plates look like sampler platters!

After eating there last week, Boma is now on my must-do dining list. Great buffet with different food than you'll find at other Disney restaurants. I typically don't even like soup, but the carrot ginger soup there was amazing. Add in zebra domes for dessert and you've got a great dinner choice.

The soups at Boma are the best soups we have ever eaten. And we live near one of the greatest food cities in the world. If you love soup, Boma wins over CA Grill. If you prefer sushi, CA Grill is the place for you. Although I have heard that when Japanese visitors come to WDW, they eat in the Swan sushi bar.

We're trying Cali Grill on our upcoming trip but Boma is a staple. I had it out of our plans but a few days ago, I rearranged and decided I NEEDED that soup! :)

I've never eaten at Cali Grill, but Boma was the single best meal I had on my last trip. The meats were fantastic, the soups were incredible, the desserts were divine. And since it's a buffet, you can try EVERYTHING! At least until you're stuffed! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter