California Grill Brunch or Yachtsman Dinner?

bamagirl@hrt

DIS Veteran
We’re going for a quick trip next weekend. Sunday is my birthday, so I get to pick a special meal. Would you do brunch at California Grill or dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse? I’ve never eaten at either, and I’ve managed to snag a reservation at both. We are staying at the Yacht Club and plan for that to be a pool/Disney Springs day.

All opinions are welcome. I want to decide soon so I can release the reservation we don’t need.

Last edited:
Having done both, I vote CG Brunch. It is the one we want to do every trip.

Without a doubt, CG Brunch. We're actually doing both in September. Yachtsman is our go to Steakhouse, but I've been dreaming of the Brunch ever since we did it 2 years ago. The food is wonderful and the views of 7 Seas Lagoon are stunning.

If you've been fortunate enough to snag a brunch ADR, buy all means do it.

Steve

Another vote for brunch. It's such a unique meal. The Yachtsman meal can be had at most any higher end restaurant anywhere.

Sounds like brunch it is! I’d been trying for an ADR as soon as we booked this impromptu trip three weeks ago. One just popped up today! It’s a little later than I’d prefer, but I’ll take what I can get! Thanks for all of your input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter