• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

California Grill ADRs available!

mikeyusc

Earning My Ears
FYI, California Grill ADRs are now available for Nov 18th & after.. word is earlier dates may open up once they determine the exact reopening date.

Of course I just called and they said they are still not taking anything!

Great!! The views from there look amazing. Can someone tell me what the menu is like? I can't find anything online anywhere. I know there may not be an official one out yet, but just a general idea of the types of food would be helpful.

Thanks!

Great!! The views from there look amazing. Can someone tell me what the menu is like? I can't find anything online anywhere. I know there may not be an official one out yet, but just a general idea of the types of food would be helpful.

Thanks!
The views are pretty darn nice, especially if you get a window table.

Not sure of the new menu (it, along with the restaurant, is undergoing a full revamp right now), but I'd expect to see some of the old standbys remain. Stuff like flatbreads, various sushi pieces, some sort of high end steak (the previous Oak-Fired filet was tasty). There may be more information on one of the food thingies out there, hopefully someone else has more info. (Note, the article linked does have more info...I probably should have read that first :p)

For me... I have to keep waiting :(. Looking to have dinner here on Oct 18...and it's the only day that I have free to do it. (Ideally with my camera and tripod to view Hallowishes afterward!)

Thanks for the update. I'm hoping for the end of October also. Hopefully, we won't have to wait too much longer to find out if it will be open, & when we can make ADRs.

Called WDW dine a few moment ago, that November date was a misprint. They told me that they will more than likely be available by the end of the month.

I just tried online to get an ADR for December 3rd and had no luck. Looks like I will be sticking with Citricos prior to heading to MK for the MVMCP. :sad1:

I saw this thread had been updated in my UserCP & immediately went to try for an ADR. The joke was on me. :rotfl2: There's still no ADRs for Oct. I should have read the updates first. :guilty:

Cali Grill is going to remain 2 TS credits correct? I am assuming so, but thought I'd double check!

Oh my. Do uou think there is any chance they will be open last week in August??

Ill keep looking here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter