California Grill-12/31/04

AArbittier

Earning My Ears
I want to make a reservation at the California Grill for New Years eve 2004/2005 for a window seat. What is the phone number to make a PS and how soon can i call to make a reservation???
Aron...AArbittier@aol.com

There has been a party on NYE for the past several years at the CG. Last year I believe the cost was $350.00 per person and they assign seating by lottery. I'm not sure when they start taking reservations.

We went to the NYE party at CG on 12/31/02 and it was $500/person. Seats were sort of done by lottery for window tables, but we found that people who arrived early and weren't seated by a window were moved when possible. We were lucky and had a window table anyway. Though the price is high, it is open bar and open kitchen, they have lots of entertainment (Mickey and Minnie are there, fortune tellers, the Jammitors, 'gambling' arcade games) and of course the view can't be beat--you see both the MK fireworks and Epcot.

One other thing, there was also a dinner at the Boardwalk that night for $350/person. Not sure where exactly, but I know you didn't get half the stuff you got at CG so it didn't really seem worth the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter