califormia grill or spirit of aloha

I haven't done the Spirit of Aloha so can't compare but I can say that we had a great time at the Cali Grill :goodvibes

We went on the last night of our honeymoon and got an amazing table right by the window. The food was all lovely, the service was great and they allowed us to take about 3 hours over the meal!

Even though we were on DDP (free) we paid for quite a lot of extra things as we had flatbread & sushi and of course some lovely wine.

It's somewhere that I personally wouldn't take kids, although there were lots there, as I think it can be a bit intimidating for some.
But the view of MK is amazing! :thumbsup2

I enjoy the Sprit of Aloha. The show is cheesy at times but is fun. I think the food is really good as well. I think that is what it comes down to. The food is served family style with chicken and ribs, along with rice and salad, and a mousse for dessert. If you don’t enjoy those types of food I wouldn’t recommend going, as you would have a menu with different items to choose from at the California Grill. A menu can be found for that on Disney’s official web site.

Two totally different experiences. Really depends upon your situation and patience. CaliGrille is not great for small children. It is a long meal with nothing to do but visit the observation deck overlooking the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter