Cali Grill Brunch

JConklin

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!
My DH and I are going for our one year anniversary to DW this December, and were wondering about the brunch at the top. Is it worth the price? Anybody have any reviews of it or suggestions?
Thanks so much!

How do you define worth. Money$ Atmosphere? food? It is different to everyone
It has had great reviews. Google it and see what you can find

Hi Everyone!
My DH and I are going for our one year anniversary to DW this December, and were wondering about the brunch at the top. Is it worth the price? Anybody have any reviews of it or suggestions?
Thanks so much!
We just went late December!
The view was to die for! If we had not been flying out that evening, we would have come back for the fireworks on the viewing platform...
The food was excellent, huge variety, plus order off the menu. My only complaint was it never occurred to me that "poached" lobster was raw. They basically dip the tails in simmering water and then serve them. And yes, I asked if that's how it was to be served. They offered to prepare me another, but again, flight back home... There is unlimited mimosas, live piano music, very elegant and delicious!
I would absolutely encourage you to go!
BTW, fwiw, I shared your last name and am from Conklin, NY! Maybe cousins?!? lol!

It's the bomb diggity. GIANT bloody marys, gorgeous view, the best deviled eggs in my life and the chicken with the salad greens is the BEST entree! Everyone was jealous. Definitely do it! They start with a huge basket of baked goods and end with a picture perfect assortment of desserts on a pedestal stand.

It's the bomb diggity. GIANT bloody marys, gorgeous view, the best deviled eggs in my life and the chicken with the salad greens is the BEST entree! Everyone was jealous. Definitely do it! They start with a huge basket of baked goods and end with a picture perfect assortment of desserts on a pedestal stand.
No more bread service, baked goods...
So sad!

On Christmas, you got the bread from the buffet. Desserts were still served to the table.
IMG_1848.JPG
I always wanted to try California Grill, but the menu doesn't appeal to me. I was so excited to have this Brunch on Christmas morning. App plate
img_1742-jpg.212817

Pumpkin Pancakes
img_1745-jpg.212818

Eggs Benedict
img_1746-jpg.212819

We just went late December!
The view was to die for! If we had not been flying out that evening, we would have come back for the fireworks on the viewing platform...
The food was excellent, huge variety, plus order off the menu. My only complaint was it never occurred to me that "poached" lobster was raw. They basically dip the tails in simmering water and then serve them. And yes, I asked if that's how it was to be served. They offered to prepare me another, but again, flight back home... There is unlimited mimosas, live piano music, very elegant and delicious!
I would absolutely encourage you to go!
BTW, fwiw, I shared your last name and am from Conklin, NY! Maybe cousins?!? lol!

Thank you so much for the tips! I really appreciate it. I definitely think we will do it. It just seems like a great overall experience. And that is awesome! It definitely is a small world after all lol!

Thank you! That all sounds amazing :)

Booked this today for me and him off the back of reading this thread.. We do love a good brunch, even though he dislikes bloody marys (unless you replace the tomato with mango which... well, it's a discussion for another time and place).

Just need to decide whether to use DDP credits or pay OOP. It's the last Sunday we're there, so I may just see what the TS credit level is looking like and decide from there.. Either way, I intend to eat my bodyweight in sushi.. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter