Calender for October 2008

brat5063

Mouseketeer
When does Disney publish their calendars? Waiting patiently for October 2008 to come out.

I'm in the same boat. They will probably publish it close to April 1. (Typically they will publish 6 months out, in time for people to make ADRs).

DH and I are going in October too and can't wait until the calendar comes out so we can see if our tenative itinerary will work.

Waiting as well.

Have you been to Disney in late October before? We are really hoping for slightly smaller crowds (only been in March, June and July in the past - pretty peak times.)

:surfweb: ME TOO!

We were there last October. It was our first visit. It seemed to me to be not that crowded. I think the longest we waited for anything was Dumbo (which we know to get there early next time!) and Soarin', other than those two we waited maybe 25 minutes the longest wait......I can't wait to get back there!

:surfweb: Waiting...

Our trip is the last week of Sept and first week of Oct, and I'm afraid I'm missing out on valuable ADR time by waiting to see what the second half is going to look like... ;)

waiting here too :surfweb: .....Im going sept 29th till oct 4th so i had to do this last month to haha

We are going Oct 19-25...I hope the times are released soon..the suspense is killing me:eek:

We went last October (8-12) it wasnt too bad. Most rides were under 30 minuts with the rare rides being closer to 45-1hr. This year we are going October 13-20 and hope for it to be somewhat the same. The one thing I wasnt a big fan of was the hours. The parks werent open late at all; Most closed before 7pm. Keep in mind we went Monday-Friday...

Thanks, it is going to be a long week waiting, but I am not along:-) We are going Oct 19-27. I can't wait. Counting down the days. I need to look into getting me one of those trackers to put in my siggy.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/index?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage

Click the above link for the OFFICIAL WDW Calendar.
Then:

1. Pick your Park.
2. Pick your Month.
3. CLICK ON the DATE on which you want the info.

When you go to the WDW site, you will see calendar pages that look similar to the section I've copied below.
In my photo, note where you will click to get the info, when you visit the WDW site.

WDW-cal-Pg-CC3.jpg

--------------------
Disney publishes dates and times approximately 6 months in advance, on or about first of the month.
Expect EMH hours to be posted within 2-5 days following the hours' posting.
Make sure to check back often, as times and events are subject to change as the actual dates get nearer.

Aug. 2008 HOURS were posted on Feb. 1, 2008.
Aug. 2008 EMH listings were posted in the afternoon of Feb. 5.
Sept 2008 Hours were partially posted about 3:30am EST Sat. Mar. 1, 2008.
MK and DHS hours were not posted until 4:30pm EST, Mon. March 3, 2008
Sept. 2008 EMH listings were posted about 1:45pm EST, March 3, 2008.

Oct. 2008 Hours should be posted on or about Apr. 1, 2008.
Nov. 2008 Hours should be posted on or about May 1, 2008.
Dec. 2008 Hours should be posted on or about June 1, 2008.
Jan. 2009 Hours should be posted on or about July 1, 2008.
Feb. 2009 Hours should be posted on or about Aug. 1, 2008.

For EMH, click on the WORDS "Extra Magic Hours" on the calendar.
Or click HERE:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/extraMagicHour?id=CalendarExtraMagicHoursPage

Another WDW INFO link:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours.htm#hm-parkhours-quicklink

Again, remember to check back often as your trip approaches.
AND also check DURING your trip, just in case there are last-minute changes.

Waiting here too. Going Oct. 18 - 25. Heard crowds are usaully on the lite side. :surfweb: :rolleyes1

From crazy disney DAD:banana: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter