Calendar Exchange sent/received

Originally posted by crazyme5kids
I mailed mine out last week and it was supposed to arrive on Sat. Auriel, do you know if it arrived?

Yes, Margie it has arrived. Strange that you've not been notified of it's arrival tho.:(

I thought I had posted this but I guess I didn't...my DD Ryan rec'd hers, but I'm not sure who from. She can't find the note if there was one enclosed. She says thank you to whomever sent it to her. She's been wanting a calendar for her room and now she has one!!

Still waiting on mine.

Our two have been sent also. Sorry for the dealy in getting them out. It's been one really crazy couple of weeks.

Hi Gina! I sent the calender to Ryan, I enclosed a note, guess it got lost in the wrapping! Tell Ryan I hoped she liked the calender! I did not realize my calender was going to a child, I would have picked something else, Lang Calender might have been too old for her, also the candles I sent along! SORRY!

Arly

Don't be sorry, she really liked it. She also likes the candles. She's almost 15. She loves to use her tart burner in her room.

Auriel thank you so much received my calendar this morning, it is a beautiful calendar of Austrialian wildlife and I will use it in my office, the the Dunny sign is very good and my brother was highly amused this morning, the postcards and the bookmarks are also appreciated.

Thanks for organising another great exchange,

Helen x:Pinkbounc

Received a calendar from Kristi (dizny4us) yesterday. It's a Chicken Soup for the Soul daily calendar. I'm going to put it on my desk at work---will get alot of use out of it there.

She also sent me a kitchen towel for when I made my own chicken soup---and it's starting to get the weather for that here. And, am EEyore pez just couase I like EEyore (which I really do!!!!!)

Thanks so very much, Cindy

I received my Calendar from Jackie today. It is a great Desk Calendar and Appointment book. I also received two beautiful postcards and a nice magnet from Virginia Beach. (cool I collect magnets)

Thank you Jackie for a great package.

Tricia Foley

Cindy,
I am sooo glad the package arrived!! I was beginning to think that it got lost!

momof2OH Hi!
I was very wrong!!
She is not a child, but a young woman at the age of 15!!
Shopgirl:earsgirl:

Originally posted by Hellie
Auriel thank you so much received my calendar this morning, it is a beautiful calendar of Austrialian wildlife and I will use it in my office, the the Dunny sign is very good and my brother was highly amused this morning, the postcards and the bookmarks are also appreciated.

Thanks for organising another great exchange,

Helen x:Pinkbounc

Glad it finally got here Helen. Was wondering how long it would take with the postal strike.

I coulnd't resist throwing in the Dunny sign.:teeth: Thought it may amuse someone:teeth:

UPDATE!!

Sadly we still have some folk who are still to send off their calendars, It is now one week since the mail out deadline. :(

The followiing list are the names of those who still have to receive their calendars.

MRS PIGLET X 1

MOMOF2OH

RASNLMS DH ROBERT

SARAH_CARTER X 1

AMAZING_GRACE

KATHYFP

NUTSY

Those of who who have not posted that they have sent their calendars, you will be receiing a PM from me very soon. :(

Thank you for the wonderful kitten calendar and a pocket calendar to from Jenny from Fort Smith AR

I love kittens right now i have 4 cats at home.

Sarah

HI

Got calendars from Mrs. Piglet today. (Eva)

My big calendar has Wild Animals on it.

And then, a planning calendar with Gardens pictures---the little pictures are about 3"x3" on each page----I'm thinking about cutting them out and doing something special with them. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Only problem, it doesn't tell you where the pciture was taken.

Thanks, Eva, very much, Cindy

Ok folks.....................here is the way this is looking..................

We still have a lot of outstanding calendars & some of those I don't even know where they are,. They may not even have been mailed yet. :(

So, this is what I've decided................

Excepting Calendars sent to & out of the UK, due to the postal strike over there....................all others should be received by the end of next week at the very latest...........soooooooooooo if you have not sent yours out yet, you still have time to do so before I close this off...........If , come Friday there are still calendars outstanding then those who were to send it will be added to the non-senders list.

Sooooo, if you wish to take part in further exchanges it might be a good idea to get your calendars in the mail a.s.a.p. as once your name goes on that list.........it's all over red rover. :(

Come on people! Let's wrap this one up! Don't want to make that list do you!

If anyone has received a calendar recently & forgotten to post, please do so.

Likewise, if you've sent yours recenlty & forgotten to post, please do so.........

Remember, the end of this week is the absolute deadliine for receiving calendars. If, after that time there are still calendars outstanding, then those folk who have obvioulsy not sent theirs, will be added to the non senders list.

I will then have to call on some faithful elves to fill in for you:(

Please do the right thing.

You can finally take me off the list of those who haven't recieved their packages. I got in the mail today a package from Gina(Momof2OH). She sent me the following:

A patriotic 2 year at a glance planner
Lion King 16 month calendar
Wild Animals 16 month calendar
God Bless America 2004 pocket calendar
Green Journal
Tigger Jelly Pop
Hydrangea Yankee Candle tart

Thanks Gina for the wonderful gifts.

Relief..........one less to worry about, but still got quite a few more still to be received & or sent:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter