Calendar Exchange sent/received

Mailed mine out today- It should arrive down South in 2 or 3 days- I wish I was headed down South:earsgirl: Ellen

There are still 12 people to mail out their calendars......some of those are sending multiples, please try to get your calendars in the mail by the 30th. It would be much appreciated. :cool:

Hi Everyone,

I have my package all together and will mail either today at lunch(if it isn't downpouring):umbrella: here. If not I will stop in the am tomorrow. Mine is heading west of me. Big hint huh.

Thanks Again Auriel,
Lisa

Mine went today so hopefully it should get to its destination in about a week.

thanks for organising Auriel

HI - I received one of my calendar's yesterday from Cindy (clhcpaca). Nice big calendar and a wonderful smaller size.
Beautiful natural scenes (I love the mountain pictures)!!

Thank you so much.

Gretchen

Both of my packages were mailed today. I have been busy but was able to mail early yea for me.

hope the two packages are a big hit i had fun with this one.

sarah_carter

I will be finishing my shopping during lunch today - I will mail tomorrow - sorry for being late.

:guilty:

Ok it's official! I sent off my exchange today at lunchtime. Priority mail so it should be about 4 or 5 days. Right under the wire Auriel! That's me Last minute Lisa!

Hope we have some receivers today.

:jumping1:
Received mine today......from Nutsy :)
A great Country Kitchen calendar with recipes in it :teeth:
She also included a kangaroo keychain (I hope that isn't REAL kangaroo fur :eek: ), a Fraser Island magnet and 2 window signs...one says Caution Aussie Speed Bumps and shows a car running over a kangaroo's tail ;) and the other says G'Day Mate!!

Thank you Auriel!!
And thank you for organizing the exchange this year!! :teeth:

Originally posted by DD2Disney
Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my calendar package was mailed today. I hope it gets to "somewhere" safe and sound, and speedy!!

Tricia Foley

I'm the lucky recipient of Tricia's package!

Inside is a wonderful create your own scrapbook calendar and some scrapbook supplies like a craft keeper, paper shaper scissors, disney stickers and even lime green letters!

I love it! Thanks Tricia :jumping1: :jumping1:

You should have it by now!!!!! Please let me know if you got it yet????????

Originally posted by Meriweather
:jumping1:
Received mine today......from Nutsy :)
A great Country Kitchen calendar with recipes in it :teeth:
She also included a kangaroo keychain (I hope that isn't REAL kangaroo fur :eek: ), a Fraser Island magnet and 2 window signs...one says Caution Aussie Speed Bumps and shows a car running over a kangaroo's tail ;) and the other says G'Day Mate!!

Thank you Auriel!!
And thank you for organizing the exchange this year!! :teeth:

YIPPEE!!! Glad it came Nancy & glad you like all your stuff...........

Yep, afraid it is real Kanagaroo skin/fur on that keyring;)

Enjoy & it was a pleasure to help out & organise this years exchange for you...........over to you again next year:D

Hi WDWLVR,
Glad that you liked your calendar package :)
I had a lot of fun putting it together.

Tricia Foley

UPDATE!!

Mail out deadline has passed, so if you have not already done so, would you please mail your calendar off as soon as possible & please don't forget to update this thread when you do. Helps me to keep track of who is still waiting & who still needs to send;)

For those of you sending to the UK. It may be some time till you get a reply, they have a postal strike over there at the moment, so hold tight & things will be back to normal before we know it:D

You shold have by now!!! And it was a BIG package!!!!

:confused:

Sorry for the delay in posting. Mine went out of the 28th on our way to WDW.

THANK YOU MAC !!!

I received a wonderful package from Mac 3! So much fun opening. I received a wonderful angel made of stained glass, that could go on a window, or a mirror! I also received a Yesteryear Mouse Pad Calender, very cute! When using my computer I will always think of my new Dis friend! I also received a National Parks large wall cal.ender, I love it it will make me think of my favorie WDW Resort, the WL!! Thanks Lisa! I loved my package!

Shopgirl:earsgirl:

Anyone know what happened to Gaspode exchange index, I couldn't find it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter